Thread: Roundball Roulette is back again

Default Roundball Roulette is back again

Hi Bisonville,

Some of you guys played last year. Hope I can get some more to join in the fun. $25 BWW (or some other restaurant) gift certificate to the weekly winner. $50 gift certificate to overall regular season winner. For the conference tournament, prize is $75 plus $10 for each week played during the regular season rounded up to nearest $25 increment. If I did my math right, it could be worth $175. I also offer you the option to have a check sent by me for the award amount in your name to your favorite charity. Your favorite charity could even be the Bison Athletic Club or whatever. It costs you nothing but a little time to play each week. Fellow WIU supporter Purple_haze says he is coming back to defend his crown. I encourage you all to join him.

It is easy to get started but you do have to register with your email address because that is how I prefer to deliver the gift certificates. Click on the link below to get started. The same link will be used for the entire season so it might be wise to save it as a bookmark.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&output=html

BTW, good luck to you guys down in Frisco this weekend. I will be there as well (can't find my ticket right now amongst all of the holiday clutter or I would tell you the section and seat). Also, I look forward to my trip to Fargo in a couple of weeks when the Leathernecks and Bison face off. If you have any tips on eating and drinking places, things to do, please pass them along. I think I want to checkout that bonspeil thing going on that weekend as well.

Default Re: Roundball Roulette is back again

Looking forward to it, thanks!

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

BisonBohl, I don't have your picks yet for tonight. I have enabled your login so you can post at your convenience before tip. Others if interested, try to register before 4 pm ET. I will be away from computer after that and won't be able to activate your account in time.

TourneyBound, account activated, you are good to go.

Sorry folks, I will be away from computer until quite a bit later in the evening. If you still want to register and play, send me an email (see the Help sheet) with your winners and margins for tonight's games prior to game tip and I will make sure they count for you.