Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ?? on bus trips

Default Re: ?? on bus trips

I'm not a big poster on B'ville much, as to not try and commercially dilute the community, but I figured I'd step in here. Thanks for all of the kind words and recommendations FFBison, Pyro & Tatanka (Also, thanks for feeding me every Saturday as I make my rounds). I've done this game every year as well as UM, CSU and KState. We have a blast and I guess the whole idea is to enjoy the weekend and not worry about anything. Its really a product of what I'd want if I was to pay to travel. 4 buses are full, and Friday I put in for a 5th, waiting until morning to hear if there are enough drivers for the 5th. Usually every bus has power outlets and I've requested it again. There are tvs, Dvd players & bathrooms on every bus. Its not the best option for everyone, but great for many. If you are interested get ahold of me. I just want to accommodate as many Bison fans as possible. If you have other travel plans at least stop by and say hi. Just look for the 300 fans tailgating in one area.

Mike
    701-527-7868

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    "If desired, add flavorings. Cherry and licorice/anise seem to be the favorites"

http://library.ndsu.edu/grhc/foods/recipe/byhre.html
    Jeez.........maybe on prom night......but........jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Went to the 2011 natty with Midwest sports tours. Excellent experience, would highly recommend.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    Plus, you got the privilege of meeting LITTLEGUYSINGREEN, winner of the Bison trivia on the bus.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    So the initial plan was to drive but my group has been tossing around the idea of using the bus tours. Has anyone used them? Pros and cons?
    Did it the last 2 years... 1st year was awesome! Partied the whole way down. Driver's were cool. After the game they took people back to hotel that didn't want to celebrate. They came back to pick up whoever was partied out later on. 2nd year sucked... The drivers were dicks. We were the only 4 people partying on the bus.

You get to sleep when you want and don't have to worry about the roads. That is the only advantage I see out of it.

Didn't take Midwest tours.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Did MST last year and doing it again this year. The best part is I didn't have to worry about a thing. Mike does a great job, and all you have to do is be present physically (Don't forget your on board cooler). Everything else taken care of. Great time.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Brian.DAKOTA-GU3CXUMM\My Documents\My Pictures\truckster3 copy.jpg