worst SDSU

you get the drift, bad experience down there
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default Re: 2013 Season Best & Worst fans

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    best were anyone but the idiots in Brookings

worst SDSU

Agreed, there is a gal and two guys that have been on sdsu sidelines the last several years. Must have positions with sdsu but are horrible on sidelines. Clearly the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    best were anyone but the idiots in Brookings

worst SDSU

brookings is bad. 2 nights was overkill. Glad its only once ever couple years I have to make a weekend down there.

the people were fine though. goto a bar wearing NDSU gear, be prepared to get some shit thrown at you, throw it right back then. danny batten, the rabbit who was drafted by the ravens in 2010, shot the shit with us...good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    brookings is bad. 2 nights was overkill. Glad its only once ever couple years I have to make a weekend down there.

the people were fine though. goto a bar wearing NDSU gear, be prepared to get some shit thrown at you, throw it right back then. danny batten, the rabbit who was drafted by the ravens in 2010, shot the shit with us...good guy.
    it went farther than just talk, I can handle that I know I'm not the only one that had issues. Maybe you were fine but my experience was bad and I'll never spend a dime in Brookings again so I pick them as the worst
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Didn't really interact with the KS fans but the ones we did were nice enough.
    SIU fans weren't weird, they were drunk. They don't go to the game, they sit in the lots and drink. Ok, maybe that's weird.
    YSU fans were nice and they were complimentary. Instead of living in the 90's, wishing for the good old days, they need to drop kick that whiney a$$ coach and play better.
    My vote goes to SDSU for being classless rubes. Plus they need to get with the program with Portly Potties.

We were standing a few feet away from him. One of the ESPN people that wandered the crowd looking for inappropriate signs before the show started to ask him what his sign meant. If I remember correctly, they didn't let him in the pit because his sign was on a hockey stick.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I'm fairly certain that whole thing was an ESPN plant.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Yep...no signs on any kind of pole/stick in the pit.

Especially a butthockey stick.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We were standing a few feet away from him. One of the ESPN people that wandered the crowd looking for inappropriate signs before the show started to ask him what his sign meant. If I remember correctly, they didn't let him in the pit because his sign was on a hockey stick.
    The obsession the GFU sports fans have with NDSU athletics is incredible. Just seems odd to me a fanbase wishes more for a school (NDSU) to lose than for their own school to win...at least eight out of ten Icer fans I talk with are like this. When questioning them about their programs, the conversation usually gets turned around to them saying how much they enjoy a Bison loss...seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Worst: KState by a huge margin.
    I 2nd this. At halftime I go and get a hot dog. I was just standing by the stairs eating it and some jackass hit it out of my hands and on to the ground. Then he runs away back up the the stairs yelling 'go home you losers'. Yes, one DB painted all of them as dicks in my book.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    The obsession the GFU sports fans have with NDSU athletics is incredible. Just seems odd to me a fanbase wishes more for a school (NDSU) to lose than for their own school to win...at least eight out of ten Icer fans I talk with are like this. When questioning them about their programs, the conversation usually gets turned around to them saying how much they enjoy a Bison loss...seems odd.

it's really all they have

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.