Hi Bison Nation! We are a football family and have recently become fans of NDSU! My son is pretty good football player (Punter) and has several offers so far but he is trying to get some communication going with the Bison coaching staff. It appears there's a coaching change going on but he's interested in the academic side and winning tradition! NDSU offers Emergency Management and that's his field of interest.

Your fan base seems to be outstanding! Very supportive, loyal and loud! The Fargodome looks like a great environment and for a punter it's a perfect fit!
We just sent video's and a letter of interest a couple days ago. Hopefully we hear something back and can come visit the campus. My son's a great kid and will be a great representative of the school he attends. He's a very active volunteer firefighter and a Special Olympics coach. He wants to be in public service when he graduates. (Proud Father)

Sorry for rambling, I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself! Here's his HUDL highlight video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU30buuZtX8