Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl Recruiting NDSU Recruits

Default Bohl Recruiting NDSU Recruits

the Recruiting Summary has turned into a gong show and as much as I agree with the frustration, might be better we take all the grief to a separate thread and leave that thread for NDSU recruiting news

With that I dive into this drama with a new Recruiting Updates Article

Default Re: Bohl Recruiting NDSU Recruits

Napoleon Maxwell picks up a Wyoming offer. Had a visit scheduled to NDSU at one point, no word if he still plans on coming up
    Last edited by SamsRams; 12-28-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Steve Hallstrom will be discussing on today's show.

@SteveHallstrom: @NDSUfootball fans should not be surprised that Craig Bohl is recruiting kids to WY that he offered at NDSU. We will talk on tomorrows show.

Without getting into details of the contract. Whoever the "wordsmith" was should have done a better job. Too many cracks and grey areas, these get you every time.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Puts a dent in his legacy if you ask me. That being said, in Coach K we trust. GFY Wyoming. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bottom line is this is not ethical but it doesn't surprise me, that is the way Bohl has always been. You don't think he got that creepy smile by accident do you?

GT should withhold his bonus for a long period of time, long enough that it makes Bohl uncomfortable so that he knows how unethical behaviour feels.

If Bohl is indeed doing this, his ethics suck. He is essentially coaching this team and while at the same time damaging the future of football at NDSU. I will be waiting and watching before rendering a decision on the Craig Bohl legacy.

Did you guys honestly think he wouldn't recruit kids that had been contacted by ndsu?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Did you guys honestly think he wouldn't recruit kids that had been contacted by ndsu?
    I was hoping he wouldn't but I figured if he did, he would wait until he completely left.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I was hoping he wouldn't but I figured if he did, he would wait until he completely left.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    lets be honest he is doing double duty, he needs to get his shit together in Wyo and still keep pace here, he is not 100% committed to ndsu right now.

if we win a 3rd NC who cares, no matter what he was going to contact the cream of the crop in this class one way or the other doesnt mean they all go to that shithole in Laramie
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant