Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ***Check for flights now.****

Default Re: ***Check for flights now.****

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Hando. This mistake is clearly on you. You need to be more precise. The Internet is very Serious Business.

What if I posted "Hot Dog?" on here?

Am I asking

Does someone have a hot dog?
    What is a hot dog?
    For what is Izzy going to be arrested (but ultimately acquitted) in Frisco?
    Clearly, you're asking if you should be excited about something. Unless you're offering me a hot dog. Then, no.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by 12th man View Post
    I had planned on driving but decided to check flights this morning. I managed to get a direct flight to DFW from Fargo for $72 and change. Talk about luck!
    Good for you, for that price I would have gone again this year. WDAY said that Delta will be honoring the tickets that were sold during the 2 hours of the glitch.
    People that held and did not purchase right way are out of luck. I had one go from $47.37 held to $410.86 at the issue price. They snoozed and lost.

Big ups to those who cashed in. woulda been damn nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Clearly, you're asking if you should be excited about something. Unless you're offering me a hot dog. Then, no.
    Nice retort Bubba.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Nice retort Bubba.
    OK Schweigert.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    What Airline and are you sure they are honoring it?? If so good for you i paid $400 more than you
    The airline was Delta. They will be honoring all discounted airfares. Every news outlet has reported so.

Hot dog?

Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."