Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Check for flights now.****

Default ***Check for flights now.****

Just pulled up 4 first class plane tickets out of MSP on Jan 1 to DFW and coming back on Jan 5 for $267 TOTAL. Check Delta website and/or Expedia. it let me do it on both. not sure if its a sale or a computer glitch. Better hurry if you don't have tickets yet. much cheaper than driving. shitty thing is i have my tickets already, just trying to help the other fans get there on the cheap.

Default Re: ***Check for flights now.****

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfaithful View Post
    Just pulled up 4 first class plane tickets out of MSP on Jan 1 to DFW and coming back on Jan 5 for $267 TOTAL. Check Delta website and/or Expedia. it let me do it on both. not sure if its a sale or a computer glitch. Better hurry if you don't have tickets yet. much cheaper than driving. shitty thing is i have my tickets already, just trying to help the other fans get there on the cheap.
    I did not check but KFGO was reporting last week that Delta Airlines was adding 2 flights to Dallas that week and American Airlines were going to be flying larger
    aircraft making more space available for Bison Fans.

That info came to them from Doberstein at the airport.

This is what I got when I tried to confirm four roundtrip tickets for $72 each...

Price Change

Your ticket price changed from $287.12 to $4,522.80. The airline could not confirm the original price due to pricing or availability changes that occurred after we posted the latest prices on our site. Continue booking or look for a different flight.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    This is what I got when I tried to confirm four roundtrip tickets for $72 each...

Price Change

Your ticket price changed from $287.12 to $4,522.80. The airline could not confirm the original price due to pricing or availability changes that occurred after we posted the latest prices on our site. Continue booking or look for a different flight.
    Seems reasonable.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

And Delta's site is crashed on my PC and phone. Oh well.

Mine too. Stupid computers
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Must of been a computer glich at Delta. Tried to get a $90 flight from Billings for my brother jumped to 1100 when I was ready to check out. Delta's website is up now with regularly high prices.

Price Change

I did the same thing and the tickets were listed at $48 to and $50 from. Then jumped to $1800 when selected! Foolishness!

sounds like they found/fixed the problem. However, my buddy did get 4 tickets out of MSP to DFW for $276 total. Now they are all saying "price change" when we try to pull them up. guess the window of opportunity is closed. sorry to get everybody all jacked up, just thought some would get lucky.

Price Change

Delta has a fare war going this morning for sure. Am not seeing anything related to Dallas but Atlanta and some east cities $ 27.93 per ticket round trip...