Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Zak Showalter

Default Re: Zak Showalter

Created the spark they needed to get the job done. Hope his brother has some of that in him as well.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    A 6-6 walk-on? Wow thanks for the facts. That should take care of our size.

If Werner does indeed play next year, we are in a world of hurt...
    hahahahhahaahaha

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    hahahahhahaahaha
    You got me there...I was wrong twice in that statement.

Don't feel bad Tony A. I think a lot of us were skeptical that Dex could be a good DI player. I was wrong on that one for sure. Not only is he a good player, he became an impact player on the biggest stage and is a fan favorite.

It will be fun to see his continued improvement over the next 2 years. I don't know if he'll be a consistent scorer like he did against Gonzaga, but he's become a huge part of the team.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Don't feel bad Tony A. I think a lot of us were skeptical that Dex could be a good DI player. I was wrong on that one for sure. Not only is he a good player, he became an impact player on the biggest stage and is a fan favorite.

It will be fun to see his continued improvement over the next 2 years. I don't know if he'll be a consistent scorer like he did against Gonzaga, but he's become a huge part of the team.
    He handles the ball better than I thought he ever would.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

After reading the old thread, i don't think anyone who didn't think Dex would make in impact as a so was being disrespectful. Like a few people said, "hope I'm wrong." I think there were too many unknowns to assume he would be an impact guy at his height. I think Burgandy nailed it on Dex.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Let me throw some speculation on here ... did DR et al recruit Jake with the hopes that his brother Zac would follow him to NDSU?

I don't think ZS is coming to NDSU ... he's the backup to Koenig now that Trevon Jackson will be graduated. He's well into UWs rotation and is in line for more PT next year as the Badgers lose quite a few key players. Not sure if he'll be on scholarship yet though.

http://www.d2messageboard.com/showth...015-16)/page18

Also posted on a D2 message board is a note that Jake Showalter is transferring.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post

Also posted on a D2 message board is a note that Jake Showalter is transferring.
    Makes sense, especially if he wants to play more minutes.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post

Sounds like Jake will be playing for his dad again at Lindenwood College....

https://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/st...72720833282048
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.