Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Feedbag

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco Feedbag

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Go to the old Stockyards in Fort Worth. Some great eating places and a bit of history. http://stockyardsstation1.tru-m.com
    If you are going to head out that far I would check out Joe T Garcias. Good Tex Mex and a local favorite.

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Going to the upscale version: Fogo de Chao

BB managed to book our hotel in Addison just kitty corner to the place with out even knowing it.
    I get major bonus points for this one.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Whataburger>In n Out. take that shit back to cali!

Chuys is good mexican...its a southern chain but damn good
    Whataburger vs In n Out? meh. tossup imho.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Pappadeaux's. Nuff said.
    Da trut We will be eating there thursday night. You want to join us?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Going to the upscale version: Fogo de Chao

BB managed to book our hotel in Addison just kitty corner to the place with out even knowing it.
    Nates Seafood and Steakhouse is across the street from Fogo. Its supposed to be GREAT!!! Got that from people in Dallas who live there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Whattaburger's Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit is the best drunk food you can possibly imagine. Trust me, I'm a Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Whattaburger's Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit is the best drunk food you can possibly imagine. Trust me, I'm a Doctor.
    i was drooling at Whataburgers menu tonight out of boredom during the eagles/bears game.

the in n out hippies has nothing on the specialty items

We definitely will be going back to "Texas" restaurant in Richardson. Upscale restaurant with moderate prices, outstanding service and food.

http://www.thesonoftexas.com/

So I had this big argument last year about In n Out versus Whataburger, but I had not tried Whataburger. So, last February, I went to Whataburger for the first time in February. My conclusion:

Anyone who thinks Whataburger is better than In n Out, or even comparable, is cracked in the head and needs therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So I had this big argument last year about In n Out versus Whataburger, but I had not tried Whataburger. So, last February, I went to Whataburger for the first time in February. My conclusion:

Anyone who thinks Whataburger is better than In n Out, or even comparable, is cracked in the head and needs therapy.
    Animal style fries is more overrated than the big sky conference.

Have fun with your double double, hippie

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk