Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New BSA

Default The New BSA

Hey Everyone,

This is Drago. We are doing a big story in the Bison Illustrated next month on the new BSA. Today we have a photo shoot with Gene, Terry Stroh, and the coaches in front of the BSA with Master Construction bringing in a bulldozer. Going to put everyone in hardhats. Maybe get Saul to drive the bulldozer. Haha.

The idea for the story is to educate everyone of what really is happening with the BSA. We will compare it to other arenas, and explain how it all came to be over almost 10 years of planning.

My question to all of you is what would you like to know more about with the BSA? We would like to cover as much as we can.

Thanks and see you Friday.

p.s. check out www.oneherd.com, we are working really hard on it.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The New BSA

Just basic details, timetables, and an idea as to how it compares to other summit arenas.

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Will there be 3-D mockups of what it will look like inside and out? Saw IUPUI's inside mock up at their athletic website. Very impressive.

EagleBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My have times changed. When I was in school it was the New Fieldhouse, then it changed to the BSA, now the New BSA.
    Collector of Bison Homecoming pins - Buy or Trade

Is there going to be a new court to accommodate the new arena? Ours could use some updating.
    Are they going to make it any taller than it is now? I haven't looked hard for specs, but I'm hoping they raise the roof* a bit so it feels a little more open.

*And no I don't mean Saul breaking it down Irish Jig style
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Not raising the roof, but they are lowering the floor by 3 or 4 feet.

533 In a row

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Not raising the roof, but they are lowering the floor by 3 or 4 feet.
    Good because you can't even shoot a full court shot because of our replay screen hanging down right in the middle of everything

Is there a new ticket office that's not so damn cold and drafty?
    What will benefit the rest of the athletic department? Weight room? Strength and conditioning? Academics center?

Are they going to auction off any old stuff?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Good because you can't even shoot a full court shot because of our replay screen hanging down right in the middle of everything
    Will there be new replay screens? I can't imagine 4 feet would help that much in making a full court shot.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What was the largest single donation and the smallest single donation that went into this fund raiser. Don't need to mention who made them.