Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Default Re: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Definitely someone you could see playing around 205-210 pounds and not losing much speed.

Not that this source is super solid, but the girl at the ticket window at the BSA said last week that Kramer was going with Bohl. Not a great source, but she's probably better than most of us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard conflicting reports on Kramer. Hard to tell since he is a University employee but I assume he can go as he may though? I've heard many say he was going but not sure what to believe?

Quote Originally Posted by KansasBison View Post
    I've heard conflicting reports on Kramer. Hard to tell since he is a University employee but I assume he can go as he may though? I've heard many say he was going but not sure what to believe?
    According to Gobison.com he is the director of athletic performance. I would assume that means all sports and not just football. I would believe (total conjecture) the only way he would be following Bohl is if one of the following situations is present:

1. There is an opening at the same position at Wyoming
    2. The football team has its own strength and conditioning coordinator at Wyoming
    2. Bohl, as football coach, has the clout to decide who holds the director of strength and conditioning coordinator at Wyoming

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry to burst your hard on for this '4.3 40' but he does not run a 4.3. He's fast I'll give you that but not 4.3 fast.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    According to Gobison.com he is the director of athletic performance. I would assume that means all sports and not just football. I would believe (total conjecture) the only way he would be following Bohl is if one of the following situations is present:

1. There is an opening at the same position at Wyoming
    2. The football team has its own strength and conditioning coordinator at Wyoming
    2. Bohl, as football coach, has the clout to decide who holds the director of strength and conditioning coordinator at Wyoming
    Jerry Kill had had the same c's coach his whole career. Even brought the guy to UM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Sorry to burst your hard on for this '4.3 40' but he does not run a 4.3. He's fast I'll give you that but not 4.3 fast.
    Coming from a guy whioux knows the crazy speeds when he sees it?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Is this your opinion...or an opinion?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Think about it. How many HS kids actually run a 4.3? Not many. Where do they go to school? Not FCS teams. FCS teams get kids that may be able to run a 4.3 after alot of development but not kids that come out of HS running a 4.3 because the big boys snatch them all up. Look at Hardin as an example, he ran a 4.6 coming out of HS and as a senior was damn near 4.3. Even your boy Vraa has gotten way faster. Even NDSU doesn't get recruits who come out of HS finished products, those kids play in the SEC.

It's hard to believe a guy from a school who's made 200 offers and only has one acceptance. What's the matter, jealous??? Even getting rid of muss didn't make players want to come to UN_.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA