Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Default Re: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Anybody know his 100 m PR? I saw a 10.94 doing a quick search

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    I don't know his split, but he was the anchor for the Iowa 4A State Record 4x100m Relay. Their record time is 41.84 seconds.

http://www.iahsaa.org/track/Archives...s_at_bests.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Bison-Knuckle View Post
    I don't know his split, but he was the anchor for the Iowa 4A State Record 4x100m Relay. Their record time is 41.84 seconds.

http://www.iahsaa.org/track/Archives...s_at_bests.pdf
    Wow!

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Not sure but 10.94 is pretty darn fast. Maybe not Ryan Smith fast but pretty impressive for a football player. Seems like most of the running backs run a little over 11

Did another search and Dunn ran a NUC combine 4.69 forty as a sophmore in high school which is pretty impressive. He is obviously much faster now.

Ironically enough a Minot kid had the best camp.

Alex Yanosko
    Minot HS, ND, QB, 6-2, 198, Overall MVP, QB MVP, and Leadership Award
    Yanosko won a bucket full of awards which is a rare feat at any camp. He ran a 4.62 40, 4.28 shuttle, and had a 27-inch vertical. He also benched 155-pounds 17 times. He was very accurate during the one-on-ones and had good spin on his passes. His size and testing numbers combined with athletic ability are phenomenal

this kid did well too

Kimani Benjamin

Minot HS, ND, WR, 6-2-1/2, 171, WR MVP

Benjamin has good height and length to cause smaller defensive backs serious issues. He ran a solid 4.74 40 and 4.29 shuttle. It was fun watching him adjust to the ball while it was still in the air.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

its not teh crazy speed but it's fast

He ran a 10.7 100m hand time. They round it up .24 for FAT which made it a 10.94.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am digging the size for his age
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I am digging the size for his age
    Yea. He is only 17years old. Won't be 18 until August. He will get bigger faster and stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    NDSU sort of won in the Ferch battle and kicked UNI a bit forcing UNI to offer Ferch a full ride which they didn't want to, but they risked losing him. It was calculated to say the least.

NDSU wil be using Lance Dunn as a RB and he is at 200 lbs currently. Apparently he is "very fast." Was bigger than they anticipated him being on his visit. Loved his ability to run with the ball. This was a big target. Well done by this staff. The timing is awesome.
    Totally trust you, but no one has told him he will be an RB. He had been told CB with chance at RB. I will ask him again what position.

I love how it seems Bison nation is so stuck on "times" or weight or height.....every single kid. 6'3 185...."Hope he gets stronger." Well, he is 17....and Coach Kramer hasn't met him yet....so yeah....just seems like each year we read the same stuff. Keep in mind we don't recruit kids from their rivals page. This can and is a long evaluation process.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    its not teh crazy speed but it's fast
    Like teh FAR southern crazy speed of Darice Bannock (Cool Runnings)...he ran the 100 in 9.9
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.