Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Default Re: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Remember Grant Olson's last game; didn't he play with ACL tear? I'll bet a dollar to a donut that LD plays Jan. 5th.
    That probably depends on how valuable he intends to be. Let's be honest Grant was out there ceremonially because he was a great player who deserved to go out with the pads on. Lance is also a great player who deserves to go out with the pads on. They could also play him ceremonially if the game situation allows but it seems unlikely he'll actually be able to provide value over a healthy backup like Cofield.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That probably depends on how valuable he intends to be. Let's be honest Grant was out there ceremonially because he was a great player who deserved to go out with the pads on. Lance is also a great player who deserves to go out with the pads on. They could also play him ceremonially if the game situation allows but it seems unlikely he'll actually be able to provide value over a healthy backup like Cofield.
    That's what I was thinking too. Can he block? Can he be a decoy running a wheel route in that 3-RB delta formation that they occasionally run?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. Can he block? Can he be a decoy running a wheel route in that 3-RB delta formation that they occasionally run?
    What if he is the one that comes open?! This is the NC game! HAVE to go with who gives you best chance to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What if he is the one that comes open?! This is the NC game! HAVE to go with who gives you best chance to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alright, fine, just have him block. If GO can play MLB mostly ceremonially but for still for several plays, I think that Lance deserves an opportunity to dress and get in a bit. This game will be over by mid 3rd quarter anyway.
    Insert something clever here...

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Put a cast on his arm and let him block on special teams in the 4th quarter when the game is in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Put a cast on his arm and let him block on special teams in the 4th quarter when the game is in hand.
    Or, at the very least, put him out there if there is an opportunity to go into victory formation.