Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi State

Default Mississippi State

Mississippi State University comes to Fargo Tuesday night @ 7pm.
    The Bulldogs are a member of the SEC, and are 10-1 this year.
    Located in Starkville, MS, it's a land-grant university with approx. 20,400 students. (wiki)
    They must not play in front of large crowds cuz reserved season tix
    are $80 and season GA tix are $25, with single games at $5 for adults.
    Ooops, my mistake. They average around 2,100 attendance.
    Last edited by Elephants Dream?; 12-16-2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: added info

Default Re: Mississippi State

DeHoff Will play everybody by halftime. Because she knows that we cannot play with this team. Same thing over and over the past five and half years. I would not be surprised if Mississippi State breaks the century mark.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mississippi State is not a good team and will be lucky to finish in the middle of the SEC. They've played cupcakes so far...hence why they are playing us, most likely.

They do have Martha Awal, a 6-4 post out of Worthington MN. She's a rebounding shot blocking phenom who will challenge any of our posties who get in the paint. Now, omost of our posts can hit the three so it will be interesting if we get hot and can draw them out.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    Mississippi State is not a good team and will be lucky to finish in the middle of the SEC. They've played cupcakes so far...hence why they are playing us, most likely.

They do have Martha Awal, a 6-4 post out of Worthington MN. She's a rebounding shot blocking phenom who will challenge any of our posties who get in the paint. Now, omost of our posts can hit the three so it will be interesting if we get hot and can draw them out.
    Janae Burich would have the Mississippi posts for lunch. MSU 32 NDSU 31 HALFTIME

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Janae Burich would have the Mississippi posts for lunch. MSU 32 NDSU 31 HALFTIME
    Quite a few from Worthington at tge game

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    MSU going inside now, and Bison down by .9, and could foul out 4 or 5 at this pace

safe to say our bigs aren't playing very big.. ugh

Mississippi State 72, NDSU 62.
    I listened to the final few minutes on KFGO (finished listening to the Jackrabbits win over Northern Illinois first!). Although I'm a Jackrabbit fan, there have been times I've followed the Bison women's team, particularly when Jamie Berry played (I'm from Watertown). Your administration has to fire the coach. She's killing the program. NDSU's women's basketball should be fighting for the top spot in the conference, helping make the conference stronger overall.
    Go Jackrabbits!

The program is dead.

If DeHoff isn't fired at the end of the season, the person who makes that call should be.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Mississippi State 72, NDSU 62.
    I listened to the final few minutes on KFGO (finished listening to the Jackrabbits win over Northern Illinois first!). Although I'm a Jackrabbit fan, there have been times I've followed the Bison women's team, particularly when Jamie Berry played (I'm from Watertown). Your administration has to fire the coach. She's killing the program. NDSU's women's basketball should be fighting for the top spot in the conference, helping make the conference stronger overall.
    Sadly it kind of come to the point where most just don't care, can't blame them, the product has been beyond awful.

I will say the product is improved this year but sadly mismanaged.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk