Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sam Ojuri- All Time List

Default Re: Sam Ojuri- All Time List

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    One thing I will say is Sam has improved a lot over the last two years. He used to hesitate a little before the LOS and he no longer does that. He has developed into a complete back. Crockett does need to learn just a little how to wait for the whole to develop and then explode.

It is still weird to me how little Crockett played on Saturday. I am not sure why that was but for the last year and a half they have split series and Crockett maybe only played 15 offensive plays on Saturday and that's it.

On feedback tonight Jeremy said that NDSU has used one of them more than the other at times if they see a weakness that they can exploit with one or the other and he said Ojuri had said the coaches told him he would get more carries than normal this week.

Sent from my HTC8x Windows Phone.

Default Re: Sam Ojuri- All Time List

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    No doubt that Crockett is good, but this demonstrates the fact that people have overlooked Ojuri his entire career (he's no Crockett... he's no McNorton... he's no Paschall...). The fact is that Ojuri has more long runs this season in addition to more ypc.

He's got more yards than Simdorn and Satter fer pete's sake! He has stealthily entered the hall of elite at NDSU... inner circle level.
    Last year I thought Crockett was the better back but this year I'm leaning towards Sam a little. And that's taking NOTHING away from Crockett! He's amazing too.
    Clearly Sam worked his ass off this summer because he's bigger, stronger, faster, and added some insane cutting ability. I like Sam because he seems to be better up the gut grinding out tough yards. He will get a shot at the next level.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com