Thread: Just wondering

Default Just wondering

How long does everyone think we will have the anchor of ndsu athletics gene Taylor........ With multiple conference championships .....national championships and tourney appearances...... Big facility improvements can be checked off the list shortly...... I really wonder how long he stays with us here in fargo.....I hope for a long time but one never knows

Default Re: Just wondering

I think he stays at least until the Shac is complete. Hopefully he stays until he retires!

/wishful thinking

Someone asked him this at the CB leaving press conference. He dispelled the rumor that he was leaving with Bohl but never said never.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I think he stays at least until the Shac is complete. Hopefully he stays until he retires!

/wishful thinking
    His wife is from the area and his son is playing right across the river......oh wait, ahhh nevermind

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Like Bohl, I think its inevitable. He will make the move when the time is right and he has accomplished all he can here. I would also like to expect it will be after the SHAC is done, but who knows. $$ talks.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    Like Bohl, I think its inevitable. He will make the move when the time is right and he has accomplished all he can here. I would also like to expect it will be after the SHAC is done, but who knows. $$ talks.
    I think we all learned that $$ does talk, Gene was in consideration for another job previously but that was in an area where there was family.
    I hope he stays, great for NDSU and the state of ND.

Anything is possible. I hope he stays for a long time but let's face it, money talks.

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Anything is possible. I hope he stays for a long time but let's face it, money talks.
    Then this would be an area to pony up. Lump it in with the SHAC money. They'll never notic....never mind, let's do it right.
    To the Herd!!!!

Keep Dorn, Save Taylor!!!!!!

I think it will be difficult to compete with FBS schools. Although not impossible.