Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach K's Staff Prognostication

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coach K's Staff Prognostication

Anybody who is a master of Tampa 2 Defense and West Coast Offense, should be a candidate.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    And has under preformed. UNI fans would be ecstatic to get rid of him.
    Post of the freaking decade right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ If you want to run the ball when it's 3rd and 12 he is your man, if you want to run a reverse when it's 4th and goal at the 1 he is your man, PLEASE take him Chris Klieman PLEASE take him.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Breske?????
    i will come to Wyoming and kick you square in the balls if you repeat that even if it is in purple

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    i will come to Wyoming and kick you square in the balls if you repeat that even if it is in purple
    Roadtrip!

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    And has under preformed. UNI fans would be ecstatic to get rid of him.
    THIS^^^^^^

The don't seem to be west coast and more of try to run a spread maybe with a quarterback who runs but can't throw but wait now we are going to try to be west coast with kollmorgan that worked great for a year but let's bring in a dual threat mainly running transfer and try something else.

We are who we are and a schizophrenic scheme should not be it. The most important hire for coach k is going to be the O coordinator and I hope he takes his time and gets the correct guy in for our system the last few years and keeps it rolling.
    Last edited by Bison"FANatic"; 12-15-2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Dang typing on ipad

I don't see Salmon. He is nearing retirement age, a former player and lifer at UNI, has been a coordinator at Kansas, and would be looking at a lateral. The only way I see him leaving UNI is if the pay scale is so horrible that Muss would refuse to apply with them. Of course, Coach K did make that move and it worked out for him. Getting away from Farley may be enough incentive to toss the rest into the wind.

Ward on the other hand deserves consideration. My question for him: Does the move add any value to his career path plans?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Brett Favre for OC. There probably no one on the planet that knows the WCO better.

He was OC for a high school team that just won its first state title in school history.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This confirms what we already knew...

Molly Vigen@MoVigs44m
    So proud of @bvigen...21 yrs of his life dedicated to #BisoNation..next up big things @ WYO w Coach Bohl. But 1st.....a 3-peat w our Bison!

Joe Montana Steve young just to name a few that know the west coast offense better or is burns still alive .... What a silly statement that farce may know the west coast offense better then anyone

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Joe Montana Steve young just to name a few that know the west coast offense better or is burns still alive .... What a silly statement that farce may know the west coast offense better then anyone
    Silly statement? I don't even like Favre but there is no denying he completely schooled the Vikings 2009 on how to run the WCO.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk