Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast

Thread: FBS move fans. Here's a good read

Default Re: FBS move fans. Here's a good read

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    An undefeated Mountain West champ is absolutely in the field of 12. Every year.
    Maybe, maybe not. Selected teams from last year's playoff rankings that would not be in a 12-team playoff

13 BYU 9-2
    21 San Diego State 10-1
    22 UTSA 11-0
    24 Houston 10-1

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...71ijb8flzj6udn
    It's OK to not be OK.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

man, I wish they had given bids to every FBS conference champion (10), and two at larges. Just think how that would have leveled the playing field and made college football more interesting.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

The P-5 or P-3 however that works out will be playing with themselves (heh, heh) and one win by a G5 team over a P* team won't be enough to get you into the top 12.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The P-5 or P-3 however that works out will be playing with themselves (heh, heh) and one win by a G5 team over a P* team won't be enough to get you into the top 12.
    I’d say let’s go 13-0 with a Mountain West championship and a win over a ranked P5 and let’s see if we make the top 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I’d say let’s go 13-0 with a Mountain West championship and a win over a ranked P5 and let’s see if we make the top 12
    I'm in just to see the look on Craig Bohls face when it happens eh.

Lardsin must go!

Default FBS move fans. Here's a good read

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm in just to see the look on Craig Bohls face when it happens eh.
    Whale of a conference Scott. It’s a whale of a conference.

The current AD and management is like a Black&White TV in a digital world. They just dont connect with reality. All the good teams in FCS are gone , they have moved on to FBS. Now we are playing D3 teams, like Williams & Marys & St.Thomas & Bemidji.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    The current AD and management is like a Black&White TV in a digital world. They just dont connect with reality. All the good teams in FCS are gone , they have moved on to FBS. Now we are playing D3 teams, like Williams & Marys & St.Thomas & Bemidji.
    That's false. AD is very aware of what is happening, they just don't go around making everything public. Not me, but there are several people on this board who are aware of behind the scene moves/prepartions that are taking place.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Don't forget we also have to play UNDumb.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    That's false. AD is very aware of what is happening, they just don't go around making everything public. Not me, but there are several people on this board who are aware of behind the scene moves/prepartions that are taking place.
    Of the three teams he listed, one is D2 and another was FCS long before we were lol. We have played neither in the D1 era in football. Tells you about all we need to know…
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*