Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: EGriz is hilarious

Default Re: EGriz is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH View Post
    I can't get on with cableone as internet provider, so I have to turn off wifi on my phone, than I can get on with Verizon as my provider, it is weird.
    Are Bison fans trolling that site? (if so, why? Montana fans have always seemed pretty cool to me.) Anyway, if Bison fans are trolling their site, they may have blocked some Fargo IP addresses.

i dont see many. Just a couple putting grizz fans in their places.

Not a griz fan but a EWU guy... (sorry I'm looking ahead a bit... I am so hoping for EWU in Frisco)

I hope EWU gets the chance. I know No Dak is looking for revenge from 2010.
    And I know for damn sure it would be a fun game.

I just honestly don't see how Bison keep pace with EWU. I know their D is great, but no D can cover all of EWU's wideouts, stop EWU's always improving running game AND keep VA in check. Just too many weapons.
    Plus I'm fairly certain EWU's D, though not great, is better than the defenses that the Bison are seeing thus far.

On a side note, I'm extremely jealous of Montana for having a home/home arrangement with NoDakSt. That's awesome. I wish EWU would have gotten that over the one we have with Sam Houston.
    buttoomanywideouts???
    buttoomanyweapons???

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Are Bison fans trolling that site? (if so, why? Montana fans have always seemed pretty cool to me.) Anyway, if Bison fans are trolling their site, they may have blocked some Fargo IP addresses.
    no because as was stated earlier, championshipsubdivision is the same way. Good back and forth discussion, no trolling. I just think it is a technical issue on their part.

It's not an IP ban by egriz. Cableone's DNS server is corrupted where egriz is concerned. Go into your router's settings and change the primary DNS server address to 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 (opendns). It should work fine after that. I had the same problem until yesterday.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I've been getting on no problem so it sounds like a fargo problem. I like the griz fan base too

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    It's not an IP ban by egriz. Cableone's DNS server is corrupted where egriz is concerned. Go into your router's settings and change the primary DNS server address to 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 (opendns). It should work fine after that. I had the same problem until yesterday.
    This took care of the issue for me. Egriz and CS.com worked for me on my phone, but must have been when I was on the network and not wifi from Cableone.

Imagine that, Cableone having issues...............
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

I dropped a line to Cableone about the issue. Don't know if they'll do anything about it, so use the different DNS address if you're having problems. If you don't know how to change your DNS server address, try googling it first or post about it and I or someone else should be able to guide you through it. It would really help if you gave us the manufacturer of your router when you ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I dropped a line to Cableone about the issue. Don't know if they'll do anything about it, so use the different DNS address if you're having problems. If you don't know how to change your DNS server address, try googling it first or post about it and I or someone else should be able to guide you through it. It would really help if you gave us the manufacturer of your router when you ask for help.
    Hmmm someone should start a techy nerd thread to help people out...
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

download the hola unblocker add on and set your location to the uk and egriz will open....you can also use hola unblocker to watch uk, canada, and many other countries netflix