Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: EGriz is hilarious

Default Re: EGriz is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    North end zone was loud and up a good portion of the game. I was especially impressed with section 29. I'd say the entire section was up on defense for well over half the defensive snaps. Very nice for a non playoff game
    We are lucky to have one of the best sections in the dome when it comes to cheering and having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think the noise meter is ser up for high standards . I've seen it red only a few times in ever. The last drive of Georgia Southern and the Brock TD in the same game. When its red its painful on the ears.

I think it would be a funny to put it up when we're on offense.

I agree with EZ that half the dome golf claps.
    I don't understand the golf clappers...and how can people just sit there??? I can't stay in my seat for more than a down or two I get so pumped up. If your voice isn't completely shredded by the end of the game you're not loud enough.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    We are lucky to have one of the best sections in the dome when it comes to cheering and having fun.
    I really think the entire north endzone can at times bring the noise!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Section 8 does a good job. I on the other hand have been a failure so far.
    I need to go to bed earlier on Fri and not drink so much at tailgate. I am not a morning person so I need to
    Try harder to step up my game at these early kick offs
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I really think the entire north endzone can at times bring the noise!
    I can confirm that the north endzone does get loud. I am a section 28 season ticket holder and I always yell on defense.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Now according to egriz, the Bison held the whole game but didn't get called for it.

I guess the excuses keep on coming...

Who cares what egriz says. Nobody takes them seriously on a national level anymore. They aren't even the best team in the big fluff. I did hear a lot of pining from them about a rematch in the playoffs. Is anyone concerned about them? We would beat their ass all along the los on both sides of the ball again. Just like last sat.

One thing that I had forgotten leading up to the game was how they are only at 57 scholies right now for donors bailing folks out of jail, providing legal council, and feeding them routinely. Surprised they have not used this as an excuse? Certainly more legit than the other crap thrown around.

They don't play well away from WaGriz, they love their home field. Lots of excuses.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Now according to egriz, the Bison held the whole game but didn't get called for it.

I guess the excuses keep on coming...
    There was plenty of holding going on by the Griz, so even if we were, they have nothing to complain about. Add to the the fact that there were at least 2 offensive pass interferences that should have been called against the Griz AND a lateral pass that was missed, and they have NOTHING complain about other than there defensive line not being able to do their job.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.