Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: EGriz is hilarious

Default Re: EGriz is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Found this page, which might shed some light on things -
    Thanks!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: EGriz is hilarious

Something else to consider, and it's only my opinion. But did the hold really provide an advantage to the offense and the play? I can't stand when they make a call on the opposite side of the field and it didn't have anything to do with where the play went. Also, before someone says it, I understand that one also has to consider that if there was no hold in the first place, could that defender maybe have had some sort of influence on the play even if it was to the opposite side of the field, ie making an offensive player block him upfield instead of blocking another defender. I'm glad I'm not a ref.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1