Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: The Big 5, the Mountain West, and NDSU

Default Re: The Big 5, the Mountain West, and NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Maybe we’ll get our shit together and cheap, fast antigen tests will actually be broadly available in 5 months.
    Already are. And these pud losers still aren't playing.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Watching Trey Lance play in a bison uniform more than one final time.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Actually playing games. If teams can't afford to play now due to testing, it will be the same in the Spring. We are like the kids following the pied piper forgetting we are nothing like most of those other pud loser schools.

I thought he was thinking NDSU playing them would help secure an FBS spot, which it wouldn't, I agree with you guys

Mountain west is BACK!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Snowgoose is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Mountain west is BACK!!
    Everyone is coming back. Even MN high school football is back. Everybody but us. This is a virus to take seriously as I have a close friend in the ICU, but at the same time it has little to no effect on young people and our lives need to move forward. There was what I thought was a great interview with the LSU coach on 60 minutes and they are taking it seriously but at the same time lots of their players have had it and have had almost no symptoms. Time to play games and start life again.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Everyone is coming back. Even MN high school football is back. Everybody but us. This is a virus to take seriously as I have a close friend in the ICU, but at the same time it has little to no effect on young people and our lives need to move forward. There was what I thought was a great interview with the LSU coach on 60 minutes and they are taking it seriously but at the same time lots of their players have had it and have had almost no symptoms. Time to play games and start life again.
    How dare you go against the conventional wisdom !!! How dare you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I simply don't get it. If they are worried about being blamed for a super spreader event, simply play two road games if you can find them.

We will look back on this (in)decision to not play as a terrible decision.

Even worse by the fact that it could have been a defining moment for the program. A chance to grow a booming brand and position for the next step up.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Folks, keep sending polite emails to Mr. Larson. At some point, he'll put down the sniffing glue.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Folks, keep sending polite emails to Mr. Larson. At some point, he'll put down the sniffing glue.

No. Won't work.

Instead sign my petition to make Lakes AD.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    No. Won't work.

Instead sign my petition to make Lakes AD.
    Hey, that was my idea!