Thread: sideline tickets released this morning (unclaimed tickets) grab em now!

Default sideline tickets released this morning (unclaimed tickets) grab em now!

Good sideline tickets, reserved end zone, and GA. A few wheelchair spots too
    231-ndsu or 7012316378
    http://www.gobison.com/tickets

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: sideline tickets released this morning (unclaimed tickets) grab em now!

And it sure pays to keep trying... at first I timed out... and the ticket office said that they were all gone in that section... but 5 minutes later they were there!

Default Re: sideline tickets released this morning (unclaimed tickets) grab em now!

Get those seats filled people!

still can buy 10 GA at a time
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I put an announcement on my facebook. I got one sale, what is my comission? I take payment in decibels

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    And it sure pays to keep trying... at first I timed out... and the ticket office said that they were all gone in that section... but 5 minutes later they were there!

Coming soon to an internet near you.....

FanetteStubHubTicketKing.com

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fin View Post
    I put an announcement on my facebook. I got one sale, what is my comission? I take payment in decibels
    But you only accept 100's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Coming soon to an internet near you.....FanetteStubHubTicketKing.com
    Ha ~ Cute one Teach ~ Get rid of the StubHub part tho! ~