Thread: Coastal Carolina's excellent playoff adventure, from coldest game to loudest stadium

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Coastal Carolina's excellent playoff adventure, from coldest game to loudest stadium

The Guinness World Record for noise at a sporting event is 136.7 decibels at the Seattle Seahawks' outdoor CenturyLink Field. The record for an indoor arena, of 126 decibels, was set last month at the Sacramento Kings' Sleep Train Arena. http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...PC20/131219821

Default Re: Coastal Carolina's excellent playoff adventure, from coldest game to loudest stad

Looks like we need 127. Sounds doable.

Default Re: Coastal Carolina's excellent playoff adventure, from coldest game to loudest stad

We were in Section 11 or 12 last weekend and I think about 90% of the folks around us were clapping and/or making some noise. I guess that only 20% were REALLY making some noise. I think the dome will be rocking tomorrow. If you can't hear the fireworks when the team runs out...that's loud.

The writer gets extra points for the Metallica reference...

We will see how excellent their adventure is after knocking heads with the Bison.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've received a photo from last week as they made their way to the Missoula airport...

"Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha