Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN Broadcast team announced.......

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ESPN Broadcast team announced.......

I'd love the Fox Sports crew that did the k-state game. That was an awesome broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I'd love the Fox Sports crew that did the k-state game. That was an awesome broadcast.
    This here x1000000!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm confused...I think the crew coming for the game on Sat is the best ESPN crew we've had here previously (yes, I know that is like taking first place in you know what, but still). Cara did a great job on the sidelines for the semi and natty last year...I thought Andre did pretty good too (a lot better than Jay Walker). Maybe Dave Neal will say Beck is from Munich, IN or someone from Becker, MT?

Scottie Miller + Joey Harrington

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pure speculation, but I'm thinking the more national media attention the Bison get, the better the broadcast team will announce. In some respects, NDSU Bison Football is the darling of ESPN right now. Granted, we did not get the coveted primetime Friday evening broadcast we expected had Montana won last week's game (no disrespect, CCU, it's the regional and national championship rivalry thing), but our 11:00 o'clock Sat. game is on ESPN, not ESPN3, not ESPNU, not even ESPN2. It's on ESPN. Not even the FCS National Championship gets on ESPN (they are scheduled for ESPN2). Doesn't make any difference the way I channel surf. I find the program I'm interested in. But if you're just looking for some sporting event to watch, where do you start: ESPN.

What I'm trying to say is I think these announcers will try harder this time. College Gameday still plays a role. Perhaps the announcing team has been given more on-job time to research the teams. Hope so. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by NWNDBison View Post
    Pure speculation, but I'm thinking the more national media attention the Bison get, the better the broadcast team will announce. In some respects, NDSU Bison Football is the darling of ESPN right now. Granted, we did not get the coveted primetime Friday evening broadcast we expected had Montana won last week's game (no disrespect, CCU, it's the regional and national championship rivalry thing), but our 11:00 o'clock Sat. game is on ESPN, not ESPN3, not ESPNU, not even ESPN2. It's on ESPN. Not even the FCS National Championship gets on ESPN (they are scheduled for ESPN2). Doesn't make any difference the way I channel surf. I find the program I'm interested in. But if you're just looking for some sporting event to watch, where do you start: ESPN.

What I'm trying to say is I think these announcers will try harder this time. College Gameday still plays a role. Perhaps the announcing team has been given more on-job time to research the teams. Hope so. We'll see.
    They might as well make plans to stay in Fargo because with a Bison win they can broadcast next Friday night.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

^^^^^This!^^^^^

From an exposure perspective I much prefer the morning ESPN game. It is rough on the tailgaters.......but better for exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    From an exposure perspective I much prefer the morning ESPN game. It is rough on the tailgaters.......but better for exposure.
    Just speculation WYO. I believe last year againt GSU drew some decent ratings. Either way JUST WIN tomorrow.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt