Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scotty Miller on KFAN Tonight

Default Re: Scotty Miller on KFAN Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Well, yes; it has also been widely reported Bohl will take the following Bisonville members (and former member) to Wyoming:

1. LakesBison; he needs someone to "pump up" his team and assure that tailgating "rains bitches." Apparently, naked women ready to party have never fallen from the sky in Wyoming during tailgating.
    2. TransAmBison, since he is gay, to promote tolerance and diversity
    3. WyoBison to help heal the hearts of Poke fans when he eventually takes the Nebraska job, and hell, he already lives there.
    4. Tantanka; he needs a media whore to make sure the major networks come. And finally....

5. Bisonmike2 for no reason other than to confirm unfonfirmed rumors in confirmed posts on their unconfirmed fan board.
    I can confirm this. I have the text. TSCF, can you travel hack me a club room pass for Laramie's airport?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: Scotty Miller on KFAN Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I can confirm this. I have the text. TSCF, can you travel hack me a club room pass for Laramie's airport?
    I will neither confirm nor deny at this time but is a uncertain possibility.