Thread: Can Dehoff Ruin a good thing?

Default Can Dehoff Ruin a good thing?

Colorado Springs was a disaster... She went away of what was working...

I hope she gets back to getting the offense running through her pg. wtf, doesnt she want an extension?, I was onboard with Dehoff for the last three years because of injuries, ... but that's not the case this year... time will tell.. Let's hope it was just a brain fart this weekend..

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Can Dehoff Ruin a good thing?

I thought the issue in the first game wasn't the offense so much as the defense. Those two players for Air Force scored often and at will and the team shot over 60%. Granted....lots of young kids playing, but some adjustment should have been made.

Regarding her extension, I don't know wha GTs benchmark for the program is but I always figured this was her last season anyway.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

B-ette, I have two questions.
    #1 Are you feeling alright? Some of us have noticed that you have changed your tune a bit in the above post. Just wanna make sure you're okay.
    #2 What is this "Ruin a good thing" of which you started this thread?
    I/others are intrigued.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ruin a good thing?? What's a good thing to you?? Winning 8-10 games a year?? My expectations for the WBB team is compete for a conference title EVERY year and be competitive. We are losing to god awful teams. Look at the records of the teams that have beat us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even know air force played women's basketball until the other night.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

FIRE DeHoff NOW!!!!!
    Give these ladies a chance.
    DeHoff has here self so wound up in promises to players and self pride on who plays its costing this team success
    B-nette is wright DeHoff was given a gift with LaMar.

Sad to say, but this team seems to be mis-managed... The announcers on FCS channel, were basically amazed how coach took lemar out of the game with an 8 pt lead and six minutes and put the handles into the freshman and then pooof the lead is gone 2 minutes and tooo late to do anything about it with lemar on the bench... Who takes their floor leader and best ball handler out at this point of the game... Disappointed in Dehoff...

Not giving up hope... Maybe shel'll watch film and correct her mistakes? lol

In game decisions like this can ruin morale and kill a ballers confidence.

Short post UND-NDSU game video http://www.flickr.com/photos/111734166@N08/11404995633/