Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's try this again: Congrats to Craig Bohl

Default Let's try this again: Congrats to Craig Bohl

Let's put Coach Bohl's tenure in perspective:

1. Coach Bohl did exactly what he said he would (i.e. win a national championship.)
    2. Only one coach at NDSU put in more seasons - Casey Finnegan, 12 seasons, 54-45.
    3. No coach has won more national championships at NDSU.
    4. Between 2010-2012, NDSU notched more wins than in any other three-year period (37) - next best was 36 between 1988 and 1990. They've already crushed that mark with 40 wins and counting from 2011-2013.
    5. Similar to #4, between 2010-2013, NDSU will have gotten more W's than any other four-year period in school history. Between 1983 and 1986, NDSU won 47 games. NDSU is up to 49 and counting.

I hope he makes $1.5 million a year.

The only bitterness I have is over the leak. That's not how the players should have found out about it. And I'll blame Wyoming for that until proven otherwise.

Default Re: Let's try this again: Congrats to Craig Bohl

Bohls on his way back

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N62GT

Late night last night? he said he'd be here in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

1. Coach Bohl did exactly what he said he would (i.e. win a national championship.)
    2. Only one coach at NDSU put in more seasons - Casey Finnegan, 12 seasons, 54-45.
    4. Between 2010-2012, NDSU notched more wins than in any other three-year period (37) - next best was 36 between 1988 and 1990. They've already crushed that mark with 40 wins and counting from 2011-2013.
    5. Similar to #4, between 2010-2013, NDSU will have gotten more W's than any other four-year period in school history. Between 1983 and 1986, NDSU won 47 games. NDSU is up to 49 and counting.

The only bitterness I have is over the leak. That's not how the players should have found out about it. And I'll blame Wyoming for that until proven otherwise.

Great post Tony. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that has changed from this time last week is that now instead of having 24 seniors we essentially have 30 (assuming all 5 of the rumored assistents do go to WY). It's been a great 11 years with coach Bohl and all the people who we've had here on his staff, and we couldn't have asked for much more from any of them. Once a Bison, always a Bison.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Amen, Tony!!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Win the chipper for us coach and we will love you forever at NDSU. The stakes have been raised to a new level...

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Win the chipper for us coach and we will love you forever at NDSU. The stakes have been raised to a new level...
    He has done enough to earn my love forever.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Right on, Tony. Craig Bohl deserves nothing but our gratitude for the glorious years he has overseen for Bison football. He continues to be, based on what I've observed, a first-class individual. I truly appreciate the outright belly-button puckering joy and pride he has allowed us all to experience during his tenure. All the best to you, Coach!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Bohls on his way back

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N62GT

Late night last night? he said he'd be here in the morning
    He Is busy stealing recruits

So far, Craig Bohl is the greatest coach in NDSU history.