Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CC Reappearance of crazy fast Southern Speed

Hybrid View

Default Re: CC Reappearance of crazy fast Southern Speed

Oh I believe it.......... the poster on there board says that we will definitely not seen nothing like it.

Default Re: CC Reappearance of crazy fast Southern Speed

Every time lately when I see crazy speed, I think of the stupid Ford commercials when they discuss and/or. We have smart and fast. It seems everyone else we play is either smart or fast.

It seems like a lot of these teams that play up their athleticism and speed, have athletes that spend 95% of their time relying on their athleticism and speed. What happens when you play someone willing to work harder to position guys right, disciplined enough to play assignment football, and work on angles to close any gap in speed differences? I always get worried facing someone that can make a big play happen here and there, but we haven't met anyone yet who can put a bunch of them together. Teams like CC will use their speed and will get a long run and a long pass but will they put some of those together consecutively and do they have the discipline enough to stick with a plan that will set them up for that? Those are my concerns. Not crazy speed.