Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We need to thank Coach Bohl

Default Re: We need to thank Coach Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    The booing stuff is ridiculous. In hindsight the timing had more to do with a leak and that's what pissed everyone off, including myself. It's all about timing. It's not like Gene Taylor was going to schedule a press conference at 10 pm. Now that facts are emerging, everyone is calming down. Last night we thought he had left the team already and took the entire coaching staff with him without notifying the players ultimately ruining our playoff run. Had he done that I would have been PISSED and rightfully so. But we've since learned he's sticking with the team through the playoffs. We can't ask for more. All we can do now is hope Gene Taylor keeps as many assistant coaches as possible and we pony up some cash to do it. If it's not in the budget, I hope teamakers can help. It's a common practice.
    I hope everyone that attends the game is there to support our TEAM. We do not boo our team. If people feel the need to boo, stay home. The players are all in, and the fans need to show that we are all in by cheering our tails off. ONCE A BISON, ALWAYS A BISON.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhurdler View Post
    I hope everyone that attends the game is there to support our TEAM. We do not boo our team. If people feel the need to boo, stay home. The players are all in, and the fans need to show that we are all in by cheering our tails off. ONCE A BISON, ALWAYS A BISON.
    I will cheer for our seniors till my voice breaks but not for HC of Wyoming.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Bohl gets 5 years @ 750k annually plus incentives....

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Bohl gets 5 years @ 750k annually plus incentives....
    That is a very nice wage. This sets him and his family up very well for the future. I wouldn't mind a salary like that.
    Thanks coach for all you have done with the program.

Future NDSU Athletic Hall of Famer. Thanks Coach Bohl.