Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rally the Herd!

Default Re: Rally the Herd!

"Those who stay WILL be champions!"
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

Bison is plural WHY---its not about one person or one's staff, its about an Idea, a concept, a way of going about ones business. Being a Bison is about coming together as collective with those who share the same ideas and attitude. Bison say what they mean and do what they say! Bison demonstrate mental toughness and put in the effort to be the best. When diversity arises, Bison rally! We (the Bison) out compete those with more resources and more exposure...why, because we have these traditions, because we believe them. its what makes us the Bison!

I think what we have built is bigger than one coach and his staff. I think some of you need to ask yourselves are you going to help keep this thing we call Bison Football going or you we just going to lay down? If ts the later GTF out of the way, the rest of us are still chopping wood!

BTW...If your one of those just on for the ride and are ready to bail types, please PM me. I need 3 more season tickets!

This team is full of leaders both seniors and juniors. ( in some way I think maybe Bohl knew he could do this because of the team we have). They always step up when something happens so I believe they will band together even tighter. I'm sure Our former players, members of this brotherhood know this too.
    We will be there Saturday with our third round cheering in overdrive. Only wish I didn't have to get my sorry behind out of bed so early.

This thread needs to stay at the top of the page. Bohl is gone but the team remains. They need our support now more than ever.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Impressed with how our Verbals seem to be handling this....Yes confused, but at the same time talking to one another...seems like they are coming together already!

I'm excited for the opportunity to prepare and compete this week and the rest of the players are too. #GoBison
    12:28pm - 8 Dec 13
    Dudzik's twitter. These guys deserve 100% of our support.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Impressed with how our Verbals seem to be handling this....Yes confused, but at the same time talking to one another...seems like they are coming together already!
    They need to know this is about tradition and team. What will it say about Bison Nation if after this, our team leads us to that third championship. What a message it will send about our program.