Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rally the Herd!

Default Rally the Herd!

I am more motivated than ever to go and support these seniors. Now I am not one that thinks the 12 man makes a whole lot of difference (yeah I know it has it place and it helps, but the players play etc...) However, for this team to reach its goal/quest for the perfect season, I think its imperative that they see us fans going batshit nuts when they run out that tunnel this Friday. Seriously we need to kick this up a notch and blow the roof off the dome.

Default Re: Rally the Herd!

games on saturday bro. i hope this bohlshit move really fuels the crowd to energize the team.

I thought I herd Friday Night on the Flag???? Is the 11Am game Saterday?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    games on saturday bro. i hope this bohlshit move really fuels the crowd to energize the team.

yes...on espn.

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!! Even better!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    yes...on espn.

Yes but more importantly they need to prepare. Tougher to do when you coach bails on you and it's a distraction. They need to realize that the seniors won't play another game with Bohl again no matter what. Their seniors.

This game is on ESPN and normally I would be pumped up but instead I'm depressed. This sucks. I'm not even excited. I'm sure I will by Friday or Saturday.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This may be one of the most emotional games I've ever attended!

I spoke to a couple players last night. One was a captain. They weren't worried about this year. Just the recruits.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am more motivated than ever to go and support these seniors. Now I am not one that thinks the 12 man makes a whole lot of difference (yeah I know it has it place and it helps, but the players play etc...) However, for this team to reach its goal/quest for the perfect season, I think its imperative that they see us fans going batshit nuts when they run out that tunnel this Friday. Seriously we need to kick this up a notch and blow the roof off the dome.
    Absolutely. Bison fans need to support the players and keep them motivated. This is not the end of the world. In the real job market, this is what it's like. A message to the players. Take the anger and unload it during the CC game and through the Championship game. Bison players are talented. That talent has not left, it's still in them. Use it to win....

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very challenging situation for these seniors. Takes a lot of strength to stay focused.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"