Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Izzo Tweets Bohl Gone to Wyoming

Default Re: Izzo Tweets Bohl Gone to Wyoming

Players are starting to tweet that it's true.
    https://twitter.com/BrockJensen1
    It's OK to not be OK.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Remember, it's the program, not the coach that makes success. Don Morton left and Solomnson came, and we still won Natties. Solomnson left and Rocky came and we still won Natties. Morton, Solomnson, and Hagar were never as successful after they left. Who ever moves up will do just as good. I just hope it doesn't spook the recruits.
    Your shitting me, right? You are making these comparisons? Seriously?

First of all, none of the coaches you cite left in the middle of a playoff run. They had more integrity than that.

And secondly, are you seriously suggesting that the Bison would have won those championships if they had left in the middle of a playoff run? If you are, you sir are a dumb ass.

Dont Cry Cause Its Over

Smile Because It AArgh
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I have a hard time believing this. Lateral move at best. Not tell the players? I think coach has more integrity than that. Something doesn't smell right to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm guessing not. If so, timing does suck. However, next man up. We still have the players and assistants. Just need to get recruits to stick here. BisoNation is more than one person. This too we will overcome! Go Bison!

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.-Joshua J. Marine

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I know we're all worried about this championship run, but what about our recruits also?
    if true,then you may have to battle wyoming for some of them.interestingly enough when coach johnson left furman for the vanderbilt job,they looked seriously at at high school fullback but just could not find a scholarship for him.so he referred the furman coaches to him.he came to furman had an all star career there breaking many rushing records.he now is the lead blocker for adrian peterson of the vikings jerome felton.he returned to furman during his bye week to be inducted into the furman sports hall of fame at which time he presented the school a check for $100,000 to be used in stadium facilities and locker room upgradesa quality young man and a quality coach in coach johnson.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We can win without him. THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR RECRUITS!!!!

If he takes the recruits with him how does that affect us and our future?!?

How many of our coaches are going with him????

I know WYO was going to really pay assistants well. I suspect most if not all will follow Bohl to Laramie.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If Wyoming had atleast a tiny bit of respect for Coach Bohl they would not have made this announcement when Coach Bohl and team are in the midst of this historic 3peat.

Tweets from our 2014 recruits are not looking good.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"