Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral Roberts officially back

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Oral Roberts officially back

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Do you have a cock or a vagina? You should change your picture and add the text: SDSU: We fear competition

I'm talking about UMKC. I'm all for Oral Roberts being back.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    I'm talking about UMKC. I'm all for Oral Roberts being back.
    haha sorry I read that wrong. I think they have vaginas but geographically they really tie the conference together

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I hope Douple can find one more school! I wonder how UMKC is liking their travel?
    Just say NO to UMKC. There are far better options. Think south and east. UALR are the only non-FB playing school left in a FB first conference. EIU is an up and coming FB program playing in an atrocious conference. YSU are wanting an invite to the CAA. Even a D2 school moving up looks far better then UMKC? I guess we could even discuss north though I would rather not.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    haha sorry I read that wrong. I think they have vaginas but geographically they really tie the conference together
    Most decidedly that UMKC has smooth crotches.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Just say NO to UMKC. There are far better options. Think south and east. UALR are the only non-FB playing school left in a FB first conference. EIU is an up and coming FB program playing in an atrocious conference. YSU are wanting an invite to the CAA. Even a D2 school moving up looks far better then UMKC? I guess we could even discuss north though I would rather not.
    I would take EIU in a heartbeat but only if we get them in football too!

Actually a perfect setup for the Summit would be EIU and UMKC. EIU solidifies Illinois and gives WIU a travel partner. Get a D2 transitional team out of Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Iowa. Solidifies the conference.

EDIT: just realized a perfect team would be South East Missoui State. They would give Missouri State an in state rivalry in football and give UMKC a travel partner in other sports. Plus being in the KC Market has some advantages

Check out the Summit map: You can see where it's missing.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

so... why move to the Summit Leauge? I mean it is cheaper right to fly to schools in Texas and Louisanna than to fly to Fargo or Siouxfalls?
    Is it because the Southland has 14 teams and Summit only 8? Odds of making the big dance are way better in the Summit than the Southland.
    What is the real reason... I am guessing bottom line it has to deal with money in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    so... why move to the Summit Leauge? I mean it is cheaper right to fly to schools in Texas and Louisanna than to fly to Fargo or Siouxfalls?
    Is it because the Southland has 14 teams and Summit only 8? Odds of making the big dance are way better in the Summit than the Southland.
    What is the real reason... I am guessing bottom line it has to deal with money in some way.
    in the release they said that the split conference hurt them as it didn't give them the travel opportunities nor rivals. I see their attendance wasn't very good. I think hadn't they gone to 14 teams and a split division, they would still be there. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    The Southland does offer an easier path to the dance... but they are adding such power house schools as Abilene Christian, Houston Baptist, & Incarnate Word . So, that probably guarantees a play-in game vs. the SWAC champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eagle View Post
    The Southland does offer an easier path to the dance... but they are adding such power house schools as Abilene Christian, Houston Baptist, & Incarnate Word . So, that probably guarantees a play-in game vs. the SWAC champion.
    Welcome back ORU! This is almost shocking but great to have a program like ORU's back every year! They always had a bball team full of studs with athleticism rarely seen in the BSA.