Thread: Wisconsin Watch Party

Default Wisconsin Watch Party

Hello everyone.

I just got confirmation from The Bar in Appleton Wisconsin that they will show the game Saturday.

So if you live in Wisconsin and want to watch the game with some other Bison fans, please join us. If you can make it, please RSVP so that I can give them a head count.

-Kurt Easterday
    (701) 200-7100

The info of The Bar is as follows:

The Bar of Appleton - Lynndale
    2435 W. Nordale Avenue
    Appleton, Wisconsin 54913
    Phone: 920-954-0888
    http://meetatthebar.com/appleton_lynndale.html

Default Re: Wisconsin Watch Party

Last week would have been nice to have this (Yes I'm aware there was no game, but there were other games)! I was in Appleton in a bowling tournament!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: Wisconsin Watch Party

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Last week would have been nice to have this (Yes I'm aware there was no game, but there were other games)! I was in Appleton in a bowling tournament!
    Sorry. The Bar took forever to let me know if they would have the game or not. But it is a good place for a game - that's for sure.