Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reserved tailgate lots to open to public 30 minutes before gametime

Default Re: Reserved tailgate lots to open to public 30 minutes before gametime

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I always wanted park with the big shots in lots E and F...Now's my chance!
    You don't wanna park with the big shots, are drive with them for that matter: http://wwsick.com/video-this-flyover...-me-feel-sick/
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

If you want to park with the big shots there are Lot D spots for 15.00

Anyone not using their reserved spot this weekend...let me know.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I'm not using a reserved spot this weekend

I'm going to be surprised if the North half of the concrete lot is half full. We'll be using all 10 of our spots but there are a bunch of spaces behind us that haven't had anything in them all season. One block of spaces is 16 total and occasionally has one car parked there.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You don't wanna park with the big shots, are drive with them for that matter: http://wwsick.com/video-this-flyover...-me-feel-sick/
    That video is pure comedy.

Reminds me of the boat ramps at Sakakawea and Oahe when the walleyes are really biting. More entertaining than fishing on most days.

Dont we get kicked INTO the dome 45 minutes in prior to kickoff...so how does this make sense.

If a tree falls in the woods with nobody around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    People were bitching about empty spots for parking. So this is about available parking for the game. NOT tailgating.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    People were bitching about empty spots for parking. So this is about available parking for the game. NOT tailgating.
    I know. I guess i dont normally pay attention but are there usually a lot of late arrivals? My point was i didnt think it would matter much if most people are already in the building.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I know. I guess i dont normally pay attention but are there usually a lot of late arrivals? My point was i didnt think it would matter much if most people are already in the building.
    Yeah I think alot of people will be in the building early this weekend.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I called Helena about 10 minutes after that email went out, and she directed me to the Fargodome, as it was a Dome decision to do this. I voiced my extreme displeasure with this decision to Bernie or Bennie with the Dome staff. I paid for 4 spots, and those four spots better mutha effing be open for me, no matter what time I get there. I have Guard drill so my tailgating bus won't be there, but I will be sliding into the lot at 2:15'ish. Total BS if they try to give my spots to someone else.

Bottom line, I paid for them, I get to use them (or not use them) as I see fit.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.