Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All games on ESPN gameplan.......

Default Re: All games on gameplan.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    If I already have ESPN GamePlan do I have to pay another fee for playoffs or is it included?
    Included.....

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From the Forum "ESPN announced late Monday all remaining FCS playoff games will be available on ESPN GamePlan pay-per-view channel".

Confused by the announcement. Does this mean that only the games this Saturday will be on GamePlan or does it mean that all rounds will be on GamePlan (excepting the finals). It appears to say that all rounds will be on GamePlan but some people are making it sound like this is only guarantee they will be on for this round.

CableOne's gameplan page makes it look like it is not available in Fargo. Hopefully this is old information.

https://www.cableone.net/FYH/Pages/gameplan.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt View Post
    CableOne's gameplan page makes it look like it is not available in Fargo. Hopefully this is old information.

https://www.cableone.net/FYH/Pages/gameplan.aspx
    No, it's legit...They are not offering it and reference the fact that they have ESPN3.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    No, it's legit...They are not offering it and reference the fact that they have ESPN3.
    Wow, you just can't make up how bad these guys are. Are they simply incompetent? I can't even understand why anyone in Fargo would use them when they already have access to Dish Network or Direct TV.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Wow, you just can't make up how bad these guys are. Are they simply incompetent? I can't even understand why anyone in Fargo would use them when they already have access to Dish Network or Direct TV.
    No shit. We dropped cablenone like 20 years ago when we were still in Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    No shit. We dropped cablenone like 20 years ago when we were still in Fargo.
    The crazy part of this to me is it has been made quite clear on this thread that they do not support ESPN3 over something like an Xbox. If that is the case, it certainly makes it a lot harder to get on your regular TV without some of the gizmos mentioned or using an RGB/auxiliary audio cable with your TV which is less than perfect so say the least. I simply can't wrap my mind around the sheer stupidity of this company. It is like they don't even live in the modern world? I'd take a SD version of the game on real TV anyday over having to hook a computer to my TV, etc. (And yes, I used to do this ALL the time, and proud to say, thanks to the great work by Jeremy Jorgenson, I never had to do that once this year!)

I don't see how the cable company can decide not to show some Gameplan games. Nearly every game that is on gameplan is also on espn3 all season long.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    They will be on DirecTV. Time to dump cable!
    ^ What he said! ^

Called them today. 24.99 for 24 hours of coverage if you order by using your remote. 24.99 + 5.00 if you call in and order.
    Channel 792
    So call in the am and you can watch all of the games.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."