Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

Quote Originally Posted by ACECON View Post
    This mornings talk, for what it is worth is about bringing back the coach who started getting us on the map. Dirk Koetter. He is presently OC for the Atlanta Falcons. Pete was OC under him. We also have a new AD from the SEC, who might bring in somebody new. So in this whirlwind college football scene can change very fast. Sarkanian going to USC on Monday made all of this happen.
    Acecon, ya seem like a good feller and all, and I like Boise St. and have thouroughly enjoyed watching them chop BCS schools down to size over the years (especially the beat downs of OR and Georgia), but you CAN'T HAVE COACH BOHL!!! And since that was all caps you must heed it. He is in a booming program that I believe will continue making progress in a great university that will continue growing. Boise is stagnated right now imo due to bad programs in their other sports, plus from what I've heard the university isn't a very good university academically etc. Besides coach Bohl is allergic to blue turf thus if you don't want to see him in anafulactic (butchered that spelling) shock than tell your AD and others to leave him alone. You have our condolences but not our coach. Now go pester them Eagles.

LOL, I have no say in the matter. I'm sure they are going in a different direction, Coach Bohl is safe. We have our undefeated BB team to watch to take our mind off of it. #3 Kentucky next Tuesday, hopefully we can hang with them. I'll have my eyes on The Bison this Saturday.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ACECON View Post
    LOL, I have no say in the matter. I'm sure they are going in a different direction, Coach Bohl is safe. We have our undefeated BB team to watch to take our mind off of it. #3 Kentucky next Tuesday, hopefully we can hang with them. I'll have my eyes on The Bison this Saturday.
    Obviously, they are afraid of his strict stance against yellow on yellow unis and how he might say the same thing about blue on blue