Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

Default Re: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I learn something new everytime you post, KS...
    Did you just tell KS to post more?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Did you just tell KS to post more?
    Pretty sure he did. Check neg rep.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Pretty sure he did. Check neg rep.
    Try to keep up dude.
    It's negg rep.

Breaking news... BSU HC going west to Washington. Could Boise be looking east for CB?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Breaking news... BSU HC going west to Washington. Could Boise be looking east for CB?
    Boise is the only non-BCS schools I could see CB pursuing.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

That isn't the news BSU fans were wanting to hear this am. We are waiting for a news release, hoping all of the internet ramblings are false. A private plane landed at Boise last night, had a 90 minute meeting and left two hours later. If true, Pete's $750,000 buyout didn't slow them down. They are forecasting he would be the highest or one of the highest paid coaches in the PAC-12. Hard to say who be a candidate for this vacancy. I would give my vote to Coach Bohl, if I had one.
    Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by ACECON View Post
    That isn't the news BSU fans were wanting to hear this am. We are waiting for a news release, hoping all of the internet ramblings are false. A private plane landed at Boise last night, had a 90 minute meeting and left two hours later. If true, Pete's $750,000 buyout didn't slow them down. They are forecasting he would be the highest or one of the highest paid coaches in the PAC-12. Hard to say who be a candidate for this vacancy. I would give my vote to Coach Bohl, if I had one.
    Stay tuned.
    Eastern Washington Beau Baldwin would be a great fit too. His offense is certainly more up Boises alley and he beat #25Oregon State this year and won an FCS National Championship in 2010. In 6 years he's won the National Championship and has made the playoffs 4 times and will be making a run at a 2nd this year. Eastern Washington was pretty bad before he showed up. He's been a coach in Washington since 1994 so this is his territory

2013 - Beat #25 Oregon State
    2012 - Lost to Washington State 24-20
    2011 - Lost to Washington 30-27
    2010 - Beat us but we got screwed in OT

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Eastern Washington Beau Baldwin would be a great fit too. His offense is certainly more up Boises alley and he's beaten Oregon State and won an FCS National Championship. In 6 years he's won the National Championship and has made the playoffs 4 times and will be making a run at a 2nd this year. Eastern Washington was pretty bad before he showed up. He's been a coach in Washington since 1994 so this is his territory
    This.

Besides I think there is going to be something happening here within the next 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Eastern Washington Beau Baldwin would be a great fit too. His offense is certainly more up Boises alley and he beat #25Oregon State this year and won an FCS National Championship in 2010. In 6 years he's won the National Championship and has made the playoffs 4 times and will be making a run at a 2nd this year. Eastern Washington was pretty bad before he showed up. He's been a coach in Washington since 1994 so this is his territory

2013 - Beat #25 Oregon State
    2012 - Lost to Washington State 24-20
    2011 - Lost to Washington 30-27
    2010 - Beat us but we got screwed in OT
    I don't follow Boise to closely have they been grooming and assistants. It just seems like they would not want to rock the boat to much with their staff and success as they have a long ways they could possibly fall with the wrong decision. What they have took a long time to build and with one wrong hire they could be mediocre in conference and a after thought. Their national perceived success is predicated on smashing their conference.

This mornings talk, for what it is worth is about bringing back the coach who started getting us on the map. Dirk Koetter. He is presently OC for the Atlanta Falcons. Pete was OC under him. We also have a new AD from the SEC, who might bring in somebody new. So in this whirlwind college football scene can change very fast. Sarkanian going to USC on Monday made all of this happen.