Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

Default Re: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

Like we all thought.....

I'm told North Dakota State coach Craig Bohl has "zero interest" in coming to Wyoming. On to the next one. #gowyo
    https://twitter.com/mikevorel/status/408056294386302976

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Actually, this means his GASF was below 0--much like my position on all posts by Sicitiko or whatever his name is!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Would be interesting to know his source - is it someone close to Bohl, someone at Wyo, or Bisonville?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Would be interesting to know his source - is it someone close to Bohl, someone at Wyo, or Bisonville?
    Google tells me he's the Wyoming beat writer for the Casper Star-Tribune, so I assume he some good sources inside their program...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    I absolutely love how a new poster can come here, post a serious question and be labeled a troll. It's time to take the green and yellow glasses off and realize there is a world beyond NDSU out there.
    Not that I am aware of.

Translation:

Bohl's secretary: "Thank you for calling NDSU Football, home of the soon to be 3-time FCS football champions, how may I direct your call?"
    Caller: Clears throat and alters voice...."Hi, this is USC calling for Craig Bohl."
    Bohl's secretary: "Seriously? Is this Wyoming calling again?"
    Caller: "Uuuummmm, No?"
    Bohl's secretary: "Bull$h!t! He's told you 40 times just today that he's not interested! When Coach Bohl wants to go on an antelope hunt, I'll have him call you!!!" Throws phone against the wall.
    Coach Bohl: "Was that those loosers from Wyoming again?"
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Translation:

Bohl's secretary: "Thank you for calling NDSU Football, home of the soon to be 3-time FCS football champions, how may I direct your call?"
    Caller: Clears throat and alters voice...."Hi, this is USC calling for Craig Bohl."
    Bohl's secretary: "Seriously? Is this Wyoming calling again?"
    Caller: "Uuuummmm, No?"
    Bohl's secretary: "Bull$h!t! He's told you 40 times just today that he's not interested! When Coach Bohl wants to go on an antelope hunt, I'll have him call you!!!" Throws phone against the wall.
    Coach Bohl: "Was that those loosers from Wyoming again?"
    ...or are they tighter?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    ...or are they tighter?
    Looser is the new loser on BV ever since the VB team was loosing so damn much money. Bohl reads BV for coaching tips and to see who we're recruiting so he's adopted the BV spelling.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by 79FCourt View Post
    The Wyoming Tribune Eagle (Cheyenne, WY) had an article today about coaches that WYO should look at. Bohl was the first one listed. Ironically the article was written by Scott Nulph, a _ND guy that works at the Laramie newspaper.
    I remember when we played WY back in 2008. Some radio station talked to Nulph about the game and Nulph flat out said he hoped Wyoming won the game because he went to und. I dropped my Forum subscription because of that incident several months, and made sure they knew exactly WHY I was dropping it.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Looser is the new loser on BV ever since the VB team was loosing so damn much money. Bohl reads BV for coaching tips and to see who we're recruiting so he's adopted the BV spelling.
    I learn something new everytime you post, KS...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery