Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

Default Re: Anybody knocking on the door for Coach Bohl?

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Keep feeding the trolls.
    Gabe lets not act like you don't post stupid stuff....

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ACECON View Post
    You are dead wrong with your second paragraph. My original post was just out of curiosity, nothing more. The article in the Wyoming site was/is purely coincidence. My initial reason for asking about Coach Bohl is because at Boise State we get the same questions this time of year about Coach Pete. Incidentally he told USC 2 days ago to take him out of the running. The more I read about Coach Bohl the more he is from the same mold as Pete or vice/versa. I stick by my claim that I am from Boise, since 74. I also grew up in Fergus Falls and have followed the Bison for years. GO BRONCOS, GO BISON.
    Yeah lol You've been around here for a couple years...people don't remember you, but I do. You've always said you were a BSU fan...so no harm no foul, don't mind gabe lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

You honestly believe that a recruit doesn't factor into his decision the status of his head coach? Its a major factor and feeding unfounded rumors hurts the program regardless of who talks about it. Even Bohl has said it has a negative impact. Yes fans will talk about it and yes it will hurt recruiting.
    If a kid makes a decision based on what I say as to whether or not to come here, then he is probably not bright enough to make it through school. And so far I have not read anything profound enough from you that would influence that type of the decision either.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    If a kid makes a decision based on what I say as to whether or not to come here, then he is probably not bright enough to make it through school. And so far I have not read anything profound enough from you that would influence that type of the decision either.
    I personally don't make any decisions about my life in general without perusing Bisonville for some sage gabe wisdom and spending time meditating on it. It's like reading the Bible to start your day, for me...

We need to start a "Daily Gabe Devotional" thread.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I may be overstating it a little. Your corrrct that we do have a winning tradition. I dont think it matters as much to ND/MN kids but when yiu have guys from 1000 miles away I think it hurts. Remember this is really the only message board people read. I've heard stories of media people, coaches, players family, and other teams coaches visit this site. Everyone reads this board. Its not the old days of Bisoville when I started posting here in 2004. I have no more to say on the topic. Sorry to everyone for being an asshole!
    First of all, thank you for the early Christmas present.
    2nd of all, I highly doubt it.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I absolutely love how a new poster can come here, post a serious question and be labeled a troll. It's time to take the green and yellow glasses off and realize there is a world beyond NDSU out there.

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    I absolutely love how a new poster can come here, post a serious question and be labeled a troll. It's time to take the green and yellow glasses off and realize there is a world beyond NDSU out there.
    It's not even a new poster. Look at the damn join date...if some of you trolls here would actually pay attention to what's going on around here, you'd know that ACECON is not new and has been posting for awhile. Clearly a BSU fan. Don't believe me? A quick search of the username in google will show you he's not trolling...relax guys.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I sure hope any recruit will have the decency to ask CB these questions rather than relying on a message board.

As far as my comments go, I just enjoy the speculation. Until CB says he is done here, I am going with the assumption he is exactly where he wants to be.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It's not even a new poster. Look at the damn join date...if some of you trolls here would actually pay attention to what's going on around here, you'd know that ACECON is not new and has been posting for awhile. Clearly a BSU fan. Don't believe me? A quick search of the username in google will show you he's not trolling...relax guys.
    I said the same thing 11 months ago, but some people have the memory of a brick:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...037#post704037

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is it possible that there isn't a lot of interest in a FCS coach in the FBS ranks? Lot of younger FBS assistants gunning for head coaching jobs. So maybe there isn't a lot of interset.