Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Next Opponent: Furman Paladins

Default Re: is iit true

Quote Originally Posted by saltyshaker View Post
    that your fight song is "buffalo girl can you come out tonight?
    Beware---both the male and female Bison have horns!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    That's Buffalo "Gal". Be careful what you wish for, it might come true. The herd will be out in full force tomorrow, watch out tin man!
    Bison Gal is here.....and will be primed for the game tomorrow.

Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -46. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.

we're not even in a wind chill advisory anymore...we're in a freaking warning. I dont remember the last time i've seen that one.

I'll be pregaming at Labbys.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Prediction
    Quarterback: Brock Jensen 44 wins he is at home with QB rating 46 points higher than Hannon's Huge advantage BISON

Running Backs: Crockett / Ojuri 1935 yards on 304 carries McCloud 1085 on 211 carriesAdvantage Bison

Wide Receivers: Vraa has as many TD (11) as Suttles, Culbreath, Robinson,Snelling and McCloud combined Advantage Bison

Full Backs: Bonnett and Grothman are as good as they come (no furman your's isn't better) Advantage Bison

Offensive Line: Turner, Gimmestad, Lund and Haeg return from the NC line. vs Dozier and an undersized line Advantage Bison

Defensive Line: NDSU goes 9-10 deep an FCS team shouldn't be this deepAdvantage NDSU

Linebackers: Although NDSU is playing well without Olson his loss makes this a push. I like the Furman LB corps Advantage PUSH

Defensive backs: Williams, Champion, Smith, Colville, Heagle, Dudzik, Pierre, Shepherd. Williams is better than anything Furman has. Advantage Bison

Punting/Kicking : Bison Solid / Furman Solid Advantage PUSH

Turnovers: Advantage Furman

Scoring Offense: Huge advantage Bison

Scoring defense: Huge advantage Bison

Home Field: Huge advantage Bison

Score NDSU 37 Furman 13

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    Prediction
    Quarterback: Brock Jensen 44 wins he is at home with QB rating 46 points higher than Hannon's Huge advantage BISON

Running Backs: Crockett / Ojuri 1935 yards on 304 carries McCloud 1085 on 211 carriesAdvantage Bison

Wide Receivers: Vraa has as many TD (11) as Suttles, Culbreath, Robinson,Snelling and McCloud combined Advantage Bison

Full Backs: Bonnett and Grothman are as good as they come (no furman your's isn't better) Advantage Bison

Offensive Line: Turner, Gimmestad, Lund and Haeg return from the NC line. vs Dozier and an undersized line Advantage Bison

Defensive Line: NDSU goes 9-10 deep an FCS team shouldn't be this deepAdvantage NDSU

Linebackers: Although NDSU is playing well without Olson his loss makes this a push. I like the Furman LB corps Advantage PUSH

Defensive backs: Williams, Champion, Smith, Colville, Heagle, Dudzik, Pierre, Shepherd. Williams is better than anything Furman has. Advantage Bison

Score NDSU 37 Furman 13
    I don't see any flaws in your logic, I like it, I like it a lot.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    Prediction

Score NDSU 37 Furman 13
    i like your post and assessment, but as an aside, I've never liked this format for comparing two teams who are going to be playing each other because our defense doesn't play their defense et al. When I see this in the forum, I think it would be better to compare our oline to their dline and our wr to their dbs.

THat is all. I felt that the people of this forum should know how I feel about this subject...
    Ho! A cheer for Green and Yellow!

Quote Originally Posted by extremerouge View Post
    i like your post and assessment, but as an aside, I've never liked this format for comparing two teams who are going to be playing each other because our defense doesn't play their defense et al. When I see this in the forum, I think it would be better to compare our oline to their dline and our wr to their dbs.

THat is all. I felt that the people of this forum should know how I feel about this subject...
    I agree. Heads up or nothing matters.

That said, CAS's jumbalaya will be served at TOHBTC--and I made way to much. Please come over and have at it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -46. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.

we're not even in a wind chill advisory anymore...we're in a freaking warning. I dont remember the last time i've seen that one.

sounds like a good day for a football game. Go Bison...

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Morning temps in the teens below zero with wind. I will be skipping tailgating for the first time in +5 years. I'm a lifelong ND guy who has been in the elements but this is too damn cold to try to be out for an extended time. Be safe to all tailgaters tomorrow!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Morning temps in the teens below zero with wind. I will be skipping tailgating for the first time in +5 years. I'm a lifelong ND guy who has been in the elements but this is too damn cold to try to be out for an extended time. Be safe to all tailgaters tomorrow!
    yep. same. no heater in any tent is warm enough for -46.