Thread: Sid Hartman postgame comments

Default Re: Sid Hartman postgame comments

Coach Perles on with Sid right now!

533 In a row

Coach Bohl on KFAN right now.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I need to buy another radio, I guess. One in each ear.

Get your BB tickets now!!!

broke_back_mnt Guest

Theres no reason at all to be on Sid. He called it like he saw it and now he is seeing things a bit differently. The BISON lost the game and won respect. What Sid is saying today means a whole lot more than what he said last week. He is unflinchingly generous in his praise of the BISON.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree, since the game he has said the NDSU was the better team, both in the paper and on his radio show. Can't stop talking about how the QB Walker has impressed him. (at least he gets another chance to see him next year. ) He didn't take any call while Mason was on, probably a smart idea. So I got to give him credit, at least he's willing to admit he was wrong in this situation, I didn't think that I would live long enough to ever see that.

Shawn-O Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride
    I agree, since the game he has said the NDSU was the better team, both in the paper and on his radio show. *Can't stop talking about how the QB Walker has impressed him. *(at least he gets another chance to see him next year. *) *He didn't take any call while Mason was on, probably a smart idea. *So I got to give him credit, at least he's willing to admit he was wrong in this situation, I didn't think that I would live long enough to ever see that.
    Mason refuses to take calls as a condition of doing the show. Why do you think everyone here hates him so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by JBB
    Theres no reason at all to be on Sid. *He called it like he saw it and now he is seeing things a *bit differently. *The BISON lost the game and won respect. *What Sid is saying today means a whole lot more than what he said last week. *He is unflinchingly generous in his praise of the BISON. *

Sid also said in the call ins today that NDSU was a D2 program that was on the upswing, and the Gophers still have no buisness even playing them in years to come.

For every 2 steps that Sid climbs, he ends up falling back 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn-O
    Sid Hartman show on the radio right now. North Dakota State was better than the Gophers much of the game. *Sid's excuse: *125 scholarships reduced to 85, otherwise those Bison kids would have been gophers. *;D ;D ;D
    Yep, and we're a college team, not a pro team, otherwise all of those gophers would have been OURS!!! ;D

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The media in the Twin Cities has much to learn about the Dakota schools, but they will figure it out in the next few years.

The great thing about DI is the opportunity to be involved in games like this every year. I would think that the excitement of this game will even increase the intensity of the Gopher/Bison basketball game. PLEASE let us win that game, ohh.... and the womens game too!

IowaBison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn-O
    Sid Hartman show on the radio right now. North Dakota State was better than the Gophers much of the game. Sid's excuse: 125 scholarships reduced to 85, otherwise those Bison kids would have been gophers. ;D ;D ;D

That quote is actually attributable to George Perles