Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sid Hartman postgame comments

Default Sid Hartman postgame comments

First off, great game by NDSU. It's a proud day to be a Bison fan.

Second of all, and I know this topic has been hashed over and over, but I want to know what Sid says about this game.

I have alot of respect for Mason with the way he treated us before, and even seeing him talk to Walker after. I thought the Gopher players played mediocre, but they kept their cool and they didn't show any disrespect to the players on the field, that i saw.

However, I absolutely have 0 respect for Sid Hartman. He's a biased garbage reporter if I've ever read one, and he uses his radio show to control his opinions over the air instead of letting the people call in and speak their minds.

I would love for this thread to be a comment section from Sid about the Bison after the game was played, and his prediction of 40-0 came up just a little short.

Default Re: Sid Hartman postgame comments

What kind of comments was Sid making? Maybe I'm biased, but I thought the Bison were really outplaying the Gophers for most of the game. Even with two turnovers, we still had the lead into the 4th quarter.
    It's OK to not be OK.

tcbison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead
    *Maybe I'm biased, but I thought the Bison were really outplaying the Gophers for most of the game. Even with two turnovers, we still had the lead into the 4th quarter. *
    I haven't seen the final stats but being at the game I would have to agree. The Gopher put together one drive and that is all they had. If we could have score a TD the game would have been over. The atmosphere was awesome with a ton of Bison fans. I am proud of the Bison!

kchats Guest

Who cares what Sid said before or after the game? The Bison showed everyone that he obviously knows nothing about football. Even though the Bison lost a game they should have won he should be eating crow tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kchats
    Who cares what Sid said before or after the game?

I do. That's why I created this thread. And looking at the others, apparently I'm not the only one.

I want to hear how Sid "smooths" his way out of this one, considering his predictions of the game were 40-0, and every Bison caller that called into his show in the last week, he hung up on them before they were even allowed to finish their initial statement about the game.

I'll be posting quotes and writeups when I find them.

Make sure you listen to Sid and Mason tomorrow morning at 9:30. I absolutely guarantee it will be one of the most entertaining half hours in the history of radio.

BisonMav Guest

I'd like to hear Sid too. ;D ;D ;D

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders
    Make sure you listen to Sid and Mason tomorrow morning at 9:30. *I absolutely guarantee it will be one of the most entertaining half hours in the history of radio.
    Since I live outside the MSP area, I'm not familiar with this show and don't know whether or not it takes calls. If it does, will you be calling in? ;D

You said "Sid" and "Smooth" in the same sentence. I don't know if that has ever been done before. Sid just doesn't keep up. I wonder if he knows that the forward pass has been legalized or that the flying wedge was banned. Sid is OK when he just reports what people tell him, but his analysis of information is quite lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison
    [quote author=Flanders link=1161471091/0#5 date=1161489106]Make sure you listen to Sid and Mason tomorrow morning at 9:30. I absolutely guarantee it will be one of the most entertaining half hours in the history of radio.
    Since I live outside the MSP area, I'm not familiar with this show and don't know whether or not it takes calls. If it does, will you be calling in? ;D
    [/quote]

They talk about the game for about the first ten minutes and then they take calls the rest of the half hour. Every week, irate Gopher fans call in (win or lose) and criticize Mason. Mason gets made. Sid defends Mason, etc. etc....tomorrow will be the best show ever. No, I won't be calling in. Can you pick up KFGO in Minot? They carry it.