Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison swag/stuff/merchandise question

Default Re: Bison swag/stuff/merchandise question

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    The Missouri Bears have a special where your football ticket gets you $5 off any item over $20 in the bookstore and they stay open after the game. I wish we could do something similar.
    I found this ebay dealer named crowrivercanvas that has some really awesome Bison prints. These would be great in any mancave and the vintage ones are extra cool. If the link doesn't work I included a name of one of the prints. Check it out!

NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY BISON FOOTBALL CANVAS PRINT "TAKE NOTICE"
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/crowrivercan...p2047675.l2562
    thank you...that is exactly the stuff I'm looking for. That guy does nice work.

I got some pics of the neon signs from the guy who makes them...freaking awesome. One is a clock and the other is the Bison logo...Might have to start xmas shopping for the kids early this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    I got some pics of the neon signs from the guy who makes them...freaking awesome. One is a clock and the other is the Bison logo...Might have to start xmas shopping for the kids early this year.

dude. Approximate cost? I'd be down for one maybe two depending on price.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Let's also talk (gripe) about business that sell merchandise and refuse to sell Bison gear. This has been on my mind since a run-in at the mall a few months ago. Does anyone ever go into that lids store? They have maybe one Bison hat and it sits on the second to the top shelf out of reach and a good half dozen or more school of the north hats. I couldn't hold my tongue and asked the kid working there what was up with that. And he poo-poo'd me. He said they put out what sells. I told him I wouldn't ever shop there again and that this is a Bison town. Just pissed me off!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Please notice Teach that I beat you by ONE MINUTE
    And here I thought that Izzy was the "minute man"around here!

[What? Wrong context?]

Please disregard!

/Purple

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    dude. Approximate cost? I'd be down for one maybe two depending on price.

$300 which I didn't think was too bad..

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    Let's also talk (gripe) about business that sell merchandise and refuse to sell Bison gear. This has been on my mind since a run-in at the mall a few months ago. Does anyone ever go into that lids store? They have maybe one Bison hat and it sits on the second to the top shelf out of reach and a good half dozen or more school of the north hats. I couldn't hold my tongue and asked the kid working there what was up with that. And he pioux-pioux'd me. He said they put out what sells. I told him I wouldn't ever shop there again and that this is a Bison town. Just pissed me off!

Fixed.

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I recently purchased a pop-up canopy/tent. I'm looking for the logo side walls but can only seem to find the plain green and yellow ones at Scheels. I can't seem to find them on amazon, rivals, or footballfanatics either. Can anyone help me find the side walls with the logo on them? Someone sells them as I see them in the tailgate lot every home game.

One of the doorbusters at the Fargo Scheels was Bison sweatshirts for $14.99 reg $50. I stopped in about an hour after they opened and there were tons left. When my wife and I went back a couple hours later, they had only white left. There were plenty of UND ones left as well as an assortment of other major colleges.

The wife picked up a KU one cheaper than we could get one in town. Left quite happy.

Quote Originally Posted by 12th man View Post
    I recently purchased a pop-up canopy/tent. I'm looking for the logo side walls but can only seem to find the plain green and yellow ones at Scheels. I can't seem to find them on amazon, rivals, or footballfanatics either. Can anyone help me find the side walls with the logo on them? Someone sells them as I see them in the tailgate lot every home game.
    I bought some of the logo side walls at Scheels this fall (back in September). You may want to ask them if/when they will be getting more in stock.