Thread: GamePlan Coverage of Playoffs

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GamePlan Coverage of Playoffs

I'm wondering how much ESPN GamePlan is going to cover in the playoffs for this year. They should cover every game except the final this year but it might require the work of Senators for that to happen. As far as I'm concerned, my buying GamePlan for next year with depend on how many of the playoff games they cover this year.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GamePlan Coverage of Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    I'm wondering how much ESPN GamePlan is going to cover in the playoffs for this year. They should cover every game except the final this year but it might require the work of Senators for that to happen. As far as I'm concerned, my buying GamePlan for next year with depend on how many of the playoff games they cover this year.
    Probably best to contact GamePlan directly. Even if they don't know yet how many games they will cover, you telling them your last sentence (grouped with others doing the same thing) will get more games on GamePlan.

hell with Gameplan they should all be on ESPN, 2 or U
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I very much agree with this!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I'm fairly certain we will be nationally televised every game this year, if possible.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I'd guess that almost every NDSU game will be on ESPNU or ESPN Jr. 1st round games are probably SOL since there are still FBS games on gameplan that week.
    It's OK to not be OK.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The last few seasons ESPN has done a Saturday-Noon-Quarterfinal game on ESPN. The thing that sucks even with the FBS season winding down during the playoffs college basketball is in full swing and usually gets priority over FCS games.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    The last few seasons ESPN has done a Saturday-Noon-Quarterfinal game on ESPN. The thing that sucks even with the FBS season winding down during the playoffs college basketball is in full swing and usually gets priority over FCS games.
    Even the FCS championship game - ok that's not completely fair, but a 35 second pre-game for the championship was pretty bad just to show a mid-season non-conf matchup

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Add to to the fact that they couldn't stick around for the award ceremony but rather you had to turn to ESPN3 for watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I'm fairly certain we will be nationally televised every game this year, if possible.
    As an NDSU media coverage basher, this is hard for me to admit, but:

I think EndZone QB is right; they will be on national TV. Gives me goosebumps saying it.