Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Frisco Seating

Default Re: Frisco Seating

One more bit of information on those that bought tickets early. The NCAA seating chart was wrong in how the seats are numbered. The NCAA chart has seats numbered from left to right when looking up from the field. They are actually numbered from right to left. So you will not be in the seats you think you bought.

SEAT NUMBERING SYSTEM

The sections are numbered from the Northwest corner of the stadium (section 100) and increases in a counter-clockwise direction (ends with section 133).

Viewed from the field, seats are numbered from right to left and rows are numbered from the bottom beginning with 1. There are some exceptions with the South corners of the stadium in sections 113 and 121 rows in these sections start at 8. There are 30 rows in most sections.

Seats in sections 112-121 are bench seats with backs. All other seats are stadium style seats with cup holders.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    One more bit of information on those that bought tickets early. The NCAA seating chart was wrong in how the seats are numbered. The NCAA chart has seats numbered from left to right when looking up from the field. They are actually numbered from right to left. So you will not be in the seats you think you bought.

SEAT NUMBERING SYSTEM

The sections are numbered from the Northwest corner of the stadium (section 100) and increases in a counter-clockwise direction (ends with section 133).

Viewed from the field, seats are numbered from right to left and rows are numbered from the bottom beginning with 1. There are some exceptions with the South corners of the stadium in sections 113 and 121 rows in these sections start at 8. There are 30 rows in most sections.

Seats in sections 112-121 are bench seats with backs. All other seats are stadium style seats with cup holders.
    Just made my day because I believe we just moved closer to the middle of the field now

Just as long as row one is still the first row from the field...

Just looked this up yesterday. Here's the link to get a 3D view of your seat location.

http://www.seats3d.com/mls/fc_dallas/
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here is another thought about the whole "East-side/West-side" debate. We had tickets in the south end zone and had the best of both worlds sun-wise. We were in the sun but didn't have it glaring in our eyes. End zone has some drawbacks view wise but I thought the game experience was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Here is another thought about the whole "East-side/West-side" debate. We had tickets in the south end zone and had the best of both worlds sun-wise. We were in the sun but didn't have it glaring in our eyes. End zone has some drawbacks view wise but I thought the game experience was very good.
    But if you were in the endzone you had to sit near RTO
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    But if you were in the endzone you had to sit near RTO

Tailgating always helps my ability to tolerate others.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Just as long as row one is still the first row from the field...
    Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Front row end zone should be quite the experience! Can't wait to hang flags, signs, and out do teh Tatanka on getting on TV (like that's even possible)! We sit in the end zone now and love the view! Also looking forward to being one of the first to rush the field in a dead sprint towards the north end zone!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Front row end zone should be quite the experience! Can't wait to hang flags, signs, and out do teh Tatanka on getting on TV (like that's even possible)! We sit in the end zone now and love the view! Also looking forward to being one of the first to rush the field in a dead sprint towards the north end zone!
    I remember my first championship game.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    They are good seats. Can confirm.

Looking good Billy Ray!