Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frisco Seating

Hybrid View

Cool Frisco Seating

Is there any way of knowing which side of the stadium the "good guys" fans are seated?? I AM NOT IN ANYWAY trying to jump the gun or make assumptions, I just wanna know as the last 2 years I got tickets on the internet after the semi finals ( so as not to jinx the Herd)...The 1st year I got the side where the "good guys" sit, last year the "bad guys".

Default Re: Frisco Seating

Quote Originally Posted by popefro View Post
    Is there any way of knowing which side of the stadium the "good guys" fans are seated?? I AM NOT IN ANYWAY trying to jump the gun or make assumptions, I just wanna know as the last 2 years I got tickets on the internet after the semi finals ( so as not to jinx the Herd)...The 1st year I got the side where the "good guys" sit, last year the "bad guys".
    Home and away are determined by a coin flip during the playoffs some time around the semi-finals. Home is the side with the suites and press boxes (south), away is the side with the sun (north). We won't know until December.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another note:

The stadium audio on the visitor's side was beyond awful last year. Couldn't hear any announcements.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Hmmm isn't it west and east?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Hmmm isn't it west and east?
    Yes. West is the side with the press boxes, which others say is home. East would be away. The stage is to the north.

I'm guessing that since the tickets were sold out right away, and people are asking $250+ on stub hub, the whole place will be Bison fans, assuming they make the game.

I still don't understand why this even is an issue. Sit where you can get the best seats for the money. It's entirely way more fun to be in enemy territory, you meet so many more people IMO. Either way, did you go to the game last year? Doesn't matter where you sit...besides, if you are buying tickets on the internet, the other team is capable of it as well. You could be sitting in the NDSU section and end up sitting right next to a _____ fan. Who cares.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

If you have any "light-weights" in your group (or ppl who freeze if it's below 40) you may want to consider the sunny side (East)
    I even heard from some guys last year, who were cold on the west side... just saying I know... drink more, yell more, etc!
    Off topic: Perhaps this has been mentioned, but some hotels have a 14-21 day cancellation policy... which puts us at the 20th or 21st of Dec.
    (Not the Embassy - they only require 24 hrs, but some of the others are much longer. Ex: Comfort Suites near the stadium, Hilton Garden, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I still don't understand why this even is an issue. Sit where you can get the best seats for the money. It's entirely way more fun to be in enemy territory, you meet so many more people IMO. Either way, did you go to the game last year? Doesn't matter where you sit...besides, if you are buying tickets on the internet, the other team is capable of it as well. You could be sitting in the NDSU section and end up sitting right next to a _____ fan. Who cares.
    This x1000
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Home and away are determined by a coin flip during the playoffs some time around the semi-finals. Home is the side with the suites and press boxes (south), away is the side with the sun (north). We won't know until December.

The coin flip is done right after the playoff bracket is created, and determines if the upper or lower bracket winner will be the home team.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    The coin flip is done right after the playoff bracket is created, and determines if the upper or lower bracket winner will be the home team.
    This is correct, issue is Fargo Media has refused to post the results until after the Semi's