Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bracket time

Default Re: Bracket time

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    This is why I think SDSU won't be coming here. Unless they give SDSU a Butler or Lehigh, they will not be favored by many. I really think they are headed to play one of the Big Sky's 7 playoff teams.
    I think SDSU would be favored to win against any of the big sky's non-seeded teams.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    This is why I think SDSU won't be coming here. Unless they give SDSU a Butler or Lehigh, they will not be favored by many. I really think they are headed to play one of the Big Sky's 7 playoff teams.
    So, the UN__'s were the only BigFluff team to not make the playoffs?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    So, the UN__'s were the only BigFluff team to not make the playoffs?
    They were good enough to be a seeded team but they were on the short end of some bed calls by the refs and they suffered some key injuries etc.

So cruising through that link two things stand out to me. the rankings system should be released Nov 24th and sos will be involved. 2nd teams under 6 wins will most likely not be considered, thus a 7-5 team is eligible. i will stand by my statement that a 7-5 mvfc will be an at large