Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison Fan Gatherings for FCS Playoff Selection Show

Default Bison Fan Gatherings for FCS Playoff Selection Show

Since I am staying overnight in Fargo after the game Saturday where is the best place to meet and watch the FCS Playoff Selection Show Sunday (10:30 AM on ESPN). What places are open at 10 AM on Sunday that have plenty of TV's and will turn up the volume for this show? Anybody working on this.........Chubs?

Default Re: Bison Fan Gatherings for FCS Playoff Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Since I am staying overnight in Fargo after the game Saturday where is the best place to meet and watch the FCS Playoff Selection Show Sunday (10:30 AM on ESPN). What places are open at 10 AM on Sunday that have plenty of TV's and will turn up the volume for this show? Anybody working on this.........Chubs?
    You can't drink booze until noon on Sunday's in ND...Just saying. BWW in Moorhead doesn't open until 11 am, so I'm not sure where the best place to go would be.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tailgators would most likely accommodate but I'm unsure of when they open.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I'm sure Gastropub would be willing to accommodate, I believe they open at 10:00 everyday including Sundays.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just in case people decide to tune in at home, the FCS selection show is on at 10:30AM central time, Sunday, on ESPNU (not ESPN). Some cable systems in the area carry ESPNU, some do not.

http://espn.go.com/espntv/onair/inde...-24-13-8:00-AM

What date(s) are the semis?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What date(s) are the semis?
    Dec 20-21.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Dec 20-21.
    Thanks. Assuming the Bison get to the semis would ESPN want us to play Friday? Someone scheduled a Xmas party that I may need to try and get rescheduled!

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Thanks. Assuming the Bison get to the semis would ESPN want us to play Friday? Someone scheduled a Xmas party that I may need to try and get rescheduled!

I think most Bison have realized now, after a couple years, you keep your weekends in december open. (Obviously, easier said then done).
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I think most Bison have realized now, after a couple years, you keep your weekends in december open. (Obviously, easier said then done).
    My father's side of the family has not learned this yet... Talk about a headache. Although a Friday night game would allow time to visit over Saturday and Sunday (drive down would suck since we would obviously be hunged over)
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.